Finally

Colby puts away the ice cream he still holds. With a quick move he wraps his right arm around my back and pulls me close, he places his left hand on my jawline/cheek. He smiles, our faces only an inches away from each other.

   "That wouldn't be good, would it?" I smile and in the next moment he connects our lips. My eyes close automatically as I put my hands behind his neck. Inside of me explode billions of fireworks out of excitement.

   "Oh my god! Finally!" Colby and I seperate and the heat rises in my cheeks as I look to Katrina. "So you're finally a thing? Elby just happened?" she asks looking excited. Colbys right arm is still at my back and moves now around my waist to pull me closer.

   "If the first part is okay with that?" I look up, he is looking to me, smiling. I nod and he presses a kiss on my forehead.

   "I'm so happy for you guys! We could go on double, even triple dates with Devyn and Corey!" Kat claims excited. Something bubbles up inside of me, so I raise my voice.

   "But, erm... Could we wait making it public?" I look to Colby who scans me still smiling. "I just don't wanna get more hate from your fans." He nods.

   "Sure. Whenever you're ready." I smile and lean my head against his shoulder. My phone vibrates and Colbys makes a noise too.

   "Don't bother looking. I just shared the news with the house chat." Colby takes his phone and uses both hands to text something and that leaves a cold spot where his hand was at my waist. So I grab my phone too and read the chat.

Kat
ELBY IS FINALLY HAPPENING!

Devyn
Yes! So happy for you two

Corey
Waited for this since New Zealand

Elton
My nephew finally has a girl

Cole
Thanks guys, but we won't make it public yet

Corey
Totally understand. Your fans are crazy, Colby

I smile, put my phone away and get suddenly hugged.

   "Finally!" Sam hugs Colby and me and I have to giggle. He steps back and smiles at us too.

   "Why are you guys so crazy about this?" Colby asks laughing.

   "Because I knew from the moment you mentioned her, that you two would be great together." Sam claims smiling like a proud mother. I look to Colby, who's blushing a little. "And just the fact that he couldn't shut up about you before I called you." Kats boyfriend tells me.

   "Sam!" Colby says with a little bit of embarrassment in his voice. I chuckle, then my phone rings.

   "Oh, I gotta take this." I say and answer the facetime. "Hi Linda! What's up?" I ask and walk out of the kitchen.

   "Abschlussball Probleme! Ich brauche deine Hilfe, Kleidmäßig." (Prom problems! I need your help with the dress.) I frown as I see her standing in a dressing room with a bunch of dresses behind her.

   "Ich bin nicht gut darin." (I'm not good at it.) I walk back to the kitchen and turn to Katrina. "You have some time?" I ask her.

   "Yea, why?" I turn my phone to her.

   "Linda needs help deciding for a prom dress and I'm just not good at stuff like this." I explain quick before I turn my phone back to me. "By the way, ist das okay für dich, wenn Kat hilft?" (By the way, is it okay when Kat helps?) Linda nods.

   "Sure! I love her style." Kat goes behind me and smiles.

   "Aww! Thank you." she says smiling.

   "We can help too! I mean we are boys and could... help." Sam says smiling. I look with a questioning look to Linda.

   "Can Sam and Colby join?" She smiles and nods. "She agreed."

"We could connect your phone with the TV and see it bigger."

"Thank you guys so much! I love the dress we picked! Pictures will be posted on Instagram, so go and follow me there." Linda says laughing. "Just kidding. I'll send Elli some and she can share them with you." I smile and nod.

   "I'll do. So have fun at your prom." Linda smiles and nods before she hangs up. I sigh and lean back against Colby, who immediately puts his arm around my shoulder.

   "What's wrong?" he asks sounding concerned.

   "Nothing... I still feel a little sick." I explain short.

   "You want some tea or something?" Kat asks looking a little concerned too. I smile and nod.

   "If you want to make me some, but you don't have to." She smiles and stands up.

   "Okay, I'll be right back with some hot tea." she says and leaves the room.

   "Where are my children!?" The front door closes as yelling is heared. Corey and Devyn are back. Sam, Colby and I stand up and go to them.

   Devyn wants to hug me, but I hold my hands up in front of me to stop her.

   "Don't, I'm sick and I don't wanna make you guys sick too." Devyn smiles.

   "Fine, but finally! Corey told me about all the stuff that happened in New Zealand and I shipped you from that moment on." I feel my cheek blush.

   "Oh shit, I gotta go." Colby says suddenly. "I promised Nik to film something with him." he explains.

   "Go and have fun." I say smiling as Kat comes with a steaming cup of tea and gives it to me. "Thanks." I blow the tea so it get's a little cooler for me to drink.

   "Well, I try to be back soon." Colby says and kisses my forehead. I smile uncontrollably.

   "Don't have too much fun without me." I say jonkingly, what makes him chuckle.

   "Never!" With that he goes to leave, but as he wants to open the door, it opens from the outside. It's Aaron. He talks with Colby for a short moment before he comes over to us. He smiles.

   "Congrats." he says and I blush. Why does everyone gratulate us? I think it's a little weird to gratulate someone to their relationship, but whatever.

   "Thanks." I say smiling.

   "Guys, I need you for a short part of my vlog. I need some more footage." Sam exclaims.

   "What should we do?" Kat asks her boyfriend.

   "I thought about you playing something on the piano and singing and you two" Sam looks to Aaron and me, "you could dance in the background?"

"Serious or funny?" Aaron asks and Sam shrugs.

   "I don't care. Funnier would be funnier, obviously, but you can dance serious if you want." We all nod and go to the living room.

We put the piano a little further away from the wall so Sam can film Kat from the front and Aaron and I dance in the background. We are not in the frame at first, just Kat playing and singing. Then Sam winks us in, Aaron goes first, dances a little alone, then he pulls me in too and we dance 'ballet'.

   We end, because Kat starts to laugh.

   "I just saw you in the corner of my eye and I couldn't help it, but start laughing." she explains herself.

   "That's fine. Thank you guys." Sam says smiling.

   "No problemo." I say and grab the cup to sip some tea.

   "Anytime, but now I gotta go edit." With that Aaron leaves us alone.

   "I gotta go too. Still need to put the lights up in my room." And so I go too and leave Sam and Kat alone.