Necklaces

I stand up and walk behind the camera. I'm not crying, but now I'm super sad.

   "I hate you, Brennen!" I say again with crossed armes.

   "You can hate me in front of the camera. Let's do an interview." I frown and sigh, but go and sit back down next to him.

   "Fuck you." I just say and look at the camera.

   "Not now. So did you cry?" I shake my head. "But you have tears in your eyes."

"That's something totally different. Yes, I have tears in my eyes, but I didn't cry. They didn't leave my eyes." I defence myself. "By the way. You lied to me." I accuse him. He frowns.

   "I didn't. I told you it won't hurt, if that's what you mean." I tilt my head.

   "Not physically, but my heart." I put my hand over my heart in a dramatic way as it knocks at the door.

   "That's probably my boyfriend." Brennen says, jumping up and grabbing his camera to run to the door, I'm history now. I just go over to Kobe who's laying in front of the TV.

   "Are you finished?" I hear Colby ask.

   "Yes, just finished." I look up and see Colby looking at me with a cute smile what makes me smile.

   "Brennen made me cry." I complain looking up at Colby like a little girl. I even pout a little, what makes Colby chuckle.

   "I didn't make her cry!" Brennen claims. "She had tears in her eyes, that's something totally different." I kick towards him, but miss him.

   "Fuck you, Brennen!" I say, but can't keep a straight face.

   "Anyways. You ready to go?" Colby asks me offering a hand. I smile and take it just to get pulled up by him.

   "Where're you guys going?" Brennen asks.

   "Get something to eat before we play with demons." I punsh Colbys chest.

   "Don't say that!" I'm actually pretty scared. So hopefully nothing bad will happen.

   "Well then. Have fun." the boy with the more greenish eyes says.

   "I'm gonna have definitely more fun than with you. Colby is not gonna make me cry." Said boy put an arm around my shoulder and I take his hand in mine.

   "Okay, I'm gonna go and vomit over there, because of this." Brennen moves his hand up and down.

   "Jealous much?" Colby says and kisses my temple. Probably to mock Brennen a little more.

   "Just leave! I don't wanna have love in my house." he says smiling and so we leave.

A while later Colby and I sit in a small, cute restaurant. Tender Greens was too crowded so we choose another place nearby. I don't know the name, but it's really fricking cute.

   "So what did you get?" I ask Colby, sitting across from me, but then I see a necklace he didn't wear as we went to Brennen. "This necklace?" I ask and lean over the table to take a closer look.

   "Yeah." Colby says and chuckles. "You know that you could have asked me if I can give it to you?" I look in his blue eyes smiling.

   "Too boring." He shakes his head smiling as I look at the necklace.

   It's two black rings with a silver chain. One of the rings is rounded, more feminine and the other one is so to say taller?, like the one Colby wears. The 'taller' ring has a plus made out of small black stones.