Confused

It's around two weeks later since Colby pranked me. Three days ago he and Sam went to Kansas, visiting their families, I stayed here even though Colby asked me if I wanna come. I said no, because I don't wanna act like a clingy girlfriend that goes everywhere her boyfriend goes. Also I  have to work and I can make some music again.

   The prank war got wilder. Sam and Colby dyed Circa pink, Elton wasn't happy at all. Therefore he pranked the whole house with a giant hand that he let fall into our faces.

   Colby pranked Corey by pretending to have an affair with Devyn. He asked me beforehand if I'm okay with that and I agreed.

   Corey and Devyn told us that Devyn is pregnant and I was pretty disappointed as it turned out to be a prank, because that would've been freaking cute.

   Sam decorated Colby and my room with sticky notes and it honestly looked pretty cool. The sticky notes are still at the wall.

   Aaron 'pranked' us by showing us his new puppy he got, Buddy. That little doggo is freaking cute and the whole house loves the puppy.

   Oh! And Elton turned our hallway into a zoo. With goats, chicken, alpakas and a cow! The house smelled like zoo a few days after that.

   Sophie and I grew to really good friends. We like similar things, we think similar, it's crazy! I spend at least every other day with her and today is such a day.

   We walk together up the stairs to Brennens apartment. He asked if we could hang out, because we are friends and friends hang out. I asked him if I can bring Sophie and he's fine with it.

   I knock at the door and as he opens I directly go to Kobe and greet him.

   "Hey bby, did you miss me?" I ask in my higher kids/dog voice. "Yea, you've missed me." I answer my own question before I lift him up and turn to Brennen. "Hi Brennen." I say smiling while petting the dog.

   "Hi Elli." he returns amused.

   "So Brennen, that's Sophie, Sophie that's Brennen, a good friend of mine." I introduce them.

   "Colby and you didn't lie. You two really look alike." Brennen claims and Sophie and I exchange a amused look.

   "So what did you plan?" I ask Brennen curious.

   "Why don't we eat lunch at Tender Greens?" he suggest and I immediately agree.

   "I never went there, but I only heard good stuff about it." Sophie says smiling.

Half an hour later we ordered our food. Bradlee came by and joined us so we are now four.

   "So how ya'll doing?" Bradlee asks and looks at us.

   "Good. Work's fun, youtube is going well, I have still no idea why I deserve Colby... What about you?" I answer and give the question back.

   "Yea, how's it going with Dyl? He never tells us anything." Sophie tells him. Oh how often we asked Dylan for some relationship updates. He never gives us a real answer.

   "It's great. We have so much in common, he is a great guy, yea..." I frown. That's the exact same answers Dylan gives us. I look to Sophie, who looks at me too.

   "Okay, Bradlee." I say and turn back to him. "You remember that I set you two up? I want a straight answer from you and it is possible even though you're not straight." I say and cross my arms. Bradlee sighs smiling amused.

   "Fine. We aren't official yet, we wanna take it slow before we start dating." I nod satisfied. That was a good answer. "But now let me ask you something about Colby and you." I tilt my head a little and nod to show him that he can proceed. "Who said 'I love you' first?" This question takes me by surprise and I have to think for a moment.

   "Honestly? I don't think anyone said it yet." I admit frowning as I remember something. "But I was about to say it the day before he left for Kansas. He interrupted me by kissing me." I look at the other three thoughtfully.

   "What does that mean?" Sophie asks and I shrug. I don't know.

   "Don't worry, Elli. I know that Colby is pretty careful with stuff like that." Brennen ensures me.

   "But why with me and not with you? I just gonna mention some Brolby videos." Brennen simply smiles before he answers.

   "Because he really feels something for you, not for me." I nod half understanding half hoping this unsetteling conversation ends. Now I'm really concerned and confused. Why is he so careful with that topic?

It's around 4pm as I sit in Colbys and my room and edit a video I recorded yesterday with the help of Sophie. She is here too, just getting us something to drink. I already started to look through the footage as I come to a part where I leave the room, because I wanted to get something to drink. The camera is still recording as I see how Sophie dials a number and then starts talking.

   "I can't tell her." – "No, she will hate me." – "Oh! How would you react if your friend suddenly tells you she's your sister? You twin sister?" – "I'm not gonna tell her that, not yet. She comes back, I have to go." Sophie hung up and I entered the room again. I just stare at the screen of my laptop. Did I just hear right? She didn't just...? I go back and listen again. No doubt she said she's my twin sister. Oh my god!

   I grab my backpack and run out of the room, Sophie is just coming up the stairs.

   "Where are you going?" she asks confused. I walk past her down the stairs, not saying a word. Instead I dial Dylans number and tell him I'll come over.

"Hey Dyl, can you drive me to the airport?" I ask, tears in my eyes, a few already left. Dylan looks at me concerned and nods.

   "Sure, what happened?" He takes his car keys and we get into his car.

   "I don't wanna talk about this right now." He nods understanding and starts to drive as his phone rings.

   "Hey Sophie, what's up?" Oh no, I should've known. "Elli?" He looks to me and I shake my head. "No, she isn't, but... I have to go now. We talk later." Dylan hangs up and looks at me for a second. "I don't know what happened, but it has to be something huge when you leave. By the way, why the airport?" I sigh and look out of the window, ignoring my ringing phone. It's Sophie again.

   "I thought about where I could go so she doesn't find me and I'll go to Kansas." He nods as I turn my phone off.

   "Boyfriend." I smile for a second.

   "Yes. He's just the only person I know I can tell this right now." I tell him and then it's quiet in the car.

   I'm still majorly confused and I just need Colby to help me figure it all out. I mean I kinda can see that we could be twins, because we look so similar and we are both 18, but why didn't she tell me immediately? Why did she wait so long? I mean, she didn't even tell me, I saw it on the video.

(Does someone know the name of Colbys parents and/or dog? I need it or I'll make a name up)