Auckland

This chapter is kinda crap, but I wanna upload and bring the story further...

Now enjoy! (and stay alive)

–—————————————————

It's afternoon as Kat and I wave the boys goodbye. They are about to go bungee jumping, but not a hundred horses will move me to do this. I'm happy Kat thinks the same, so we gonna sit in this shop near the bridge where the boys gonna jump off. The bridge is the Harbour Bridge in Auckland.

   "Let us get a coffee and find a place to look our boys fall down that bridge." Kat says smiling and I nod agreeing.

Five minutes later and we sit at a picnic bench. Kat has a coffee and I have a hot chocolate, we both have some ice cream. We just talked about me and if I should 'reveal' myself on camera.

   "I don't know. I'm happy that I don't get recognized. I'm not that confident." I claim, taking a scoop of my ice cream.

   "People will find out. Sooner or later you have to tell them." I sigh as my phone rings. It's a german number.

   "I'm gonna take this." I say and press the green button. "Yes?" I answer.

   "Hey Elli, hier ist Linda. Deine Freundin in Deutschland, weißt du noch?" (Hey Elli, it's Linda. Your friend in Germany, you remember?)

 "Natürlich. Was gibt's?" (Of course. What's up?) I smile as I hear my old friend talk.

   "Du musst mir helfen. Englisch Prüfung." (You have to help me. English exam.)

 "Well, then we gonna talk english. Wait a moment. I'm gonna put you on speaker. I wanna eat my ice cream." I say and do what I said. I lay my phone on the table. "By the way. Kat is here, a friend from LA."

 "Hi Kat. I'm Linda, an old friend from Elli. How are you?" Kat smiles and so do I as I take another spoon of my ice.

   "Hi, I'm fine. You?"

 "Me too. So what did you talk about? Can I talk with you about it?" Linda asks and Kat looks at me questioning. I shake my head.

   "We just finished a topic, but why don't you start a new one?" I say avoiding the topic before. Linda doesn't know about my channel. I was always worried that she would think it's stupid and so I never told her about it.

   "Ehm... The first thing that pops into my mind is boys. So Elli, are there any cute boys in LA? Is there one for me?" I probably blush a little.

   "Hm... Out of reach." I just say.

   "What do you mean, out of reach?! And by the way, Linda, she just blushed." Katrina says laughing.

   "I mean, he is taken. That's out of reach for me." Kat frowns thinking who I mean. She knows everyone I know and I don't know everyone she knows, so that's gonna be easy for her.

   "Brennen?" I lean back and nearly fall off of the bench.

   "What?! No! Not Brennen" I look at her confused. Why is Brennen her first guess?

   "Corey?" I shake my head. "Elton?"

 "No!"

 "Well... The only one left is Sam. Don't tell me it's Sam."

 "No, it's not Sam. It's Colby." Now she looks confused.

   "Colby is single. Why should he be in a relationship and who should his girlfriend be?" I'm major confused right now.

   "The day he got pushed into me, Brennen said he has a girlfriend. And the girlfriend is Shea, isn't she?" Kat shakes her head and chuckles.

   "No, she's not. They are just old friends."

 "But she acted like his girlfriend after my first night at their place and by the looks she gave him... I could swear..." Kat smiles amused.

   "That's just Shea. I swear, they are not together."

 "Okay, so this Colby guy. I wanna know everything!" Linda says through my phone.

   "No! I don't even have a chance with him. Linda, go on Instagram and look for Colby Brock. I. Have. No. Chance!"

 "Oh, come on! Don't talk yourself down. And I mean, you live with him! Colby likes you really much. He–"

 "Oh my god! He's hot!" Linda yells suddenly. I smile and look up as we hear a far yell from the bridge. "What was that?" Linda asks.

   "I think that was Elton." I nod. We can't see the person clearly, just a dot, but it sounded like Elton.

   "We are at a bridge and the guys jump down. Bungee jump, not like, oh whatever. One of them just jumped."

A while later four happy boys walk over to us. Elton and Colbys hoodies and heads are wet, but not Corey and Sams. Corey didn't jump, we figured because he didn't want to in the first place and we only saw three of them jump.

   "Why aren't you soaked in water?" Kat asks Sam as we go to them.

   "I didn't touch the water. I'm to leight." Sam says hugging Kat tight.

   "That was so amazing! What did you do, you bores?" Colby asks bright smiling looking especially at me.

   "We talked. A friend from Germany called and yea... What now, Uncle Elton?" I ask and turn to the bearded man. Now that I know that Colby is single, I feel kinda different when he talks to me. This feeling in my stomach is way more intense.

   "We get our RV. They wanna bring it here." And just as he says that, a big RV turns on the street. That's timing.