Doppelganger

"Hey, wake up." someone tells me, but I turn around and mumble a 'No.'. "Come on, babe! You don't wanna be late for work." Colby, my brain finally identifies, suddenly lifts me up. I put my arms around his neck and rest my head against his shoulder, eyes closed.

   "I don't care. I'm tired." I hear him chuckle and open his rooms door. I open one eye to see where he's going. Where is he taking me?

   Then he opens the door to the bathroom. What is he–

   "No! Colby! Don't you dare!" I try to get out of his arms suddenly more awake, but I'm too late. He turns on the shower and we both are soaking wet within seconds. I look at Colby angry, but he just starts to laugh while the water is streaming down our bodys. He let's me down and now I stand in front of him with crossed arms.

   "You look so cute when you're mad." I roll my eyes.

   "You look so cute when you're mad." I reapeat him in a mocking voice. He pouts and comes closer. I step back until my back meets the wall so he now stands right in front of me, only a few inches away. His hair sticks to his forehead just like some loose strands of my hair. To be honest, he looks really hot with his hair like this and his shirt sticking to his body so you can see his slight abs.

   "You're still cute. Adorable." I bite my lip, still arms crossed.

   "And you're an idiot." I say and Colby smirks.

   "Your idiot." I roll my eyes and can't hides my smile this time. "Now come here and give me a kiss." I'm again rolling my eyes before I take him by his shirt and pull him closer.

   "Idiot." I say and connect our lips. He pulls me closer by my waist as the kiss intensevies.

I'm at work and I was right. I'm no good use today. Luckily my boss isn't here today so I don't have to pretend to work if he would come to the front. Dylan isn't that bothered, because we have a new colleague with us so that's nice. Her name is Sophie and she is pretty nice. Dylan told me before she came that she looks freaking much like me and I think he's right. She looks a little like me.

   "Hey Elli, can you take them?" I look up at Sophie and smile.

   "Sure." I look at my phone. That's probably gonna be my last customers for today. So I take two menus and go to the two girls.

   After I greeted them and gave them the menu the door opens again and I smile before I walk to the new customer.

   "Hey there pretty boy. You wanna get something?" I ask smiling. He smiles too.

   "I have a girlfriend." I laugh. "But yea, I need coffee. Still tired." I walk over to the counter and Colby follows me.

   "What? The shower didn't wake you up?" I go behind the counter and smile at him mocking.

   "Not really." He admits and laughs as I start to make his coffee and then take the notepad to get the order from my customers.

"Hey, what do you think about Tender Greens for lunch?" Colby asks as I come back to him. I smile.

   "I thought you have girlfriend." I say and give him his coffee. Colby takes it and smiles.

   "Well, she doesn't have to know." He smirks and winks at me as I pour two coffees for the two girls.

   "Fine. I'm finished in five to ten minutes."

"I'll be here and wait." I smile and shake my head as I bring the coffees to the guests. "Enjoy." I say and go back where Dylan is starting some new coffees now. "Dyl?" He turns to me.