Fun

"Hey Elton?" I enter the garage were the man is sitting on his computer doing his thing. As I enter he looks at me.

   "Yea?" I put my right hand on my left shoulder.

   "What's Circas opinion on cats?" Elton frown confused.

   "I don't know, but she is pretty chilled with other animals. Like the goats we had here. Or the cow." I smile as I remember the petting zoo Elton built in our hallway.

   "Okay, cool. We need to figure it out." I wanna leave the garage again, but Elton stops me by asking me something.

   "Elli, what is this about?" A bright smile sneaks on my face as I look back at him.

   "Colby got a cat. His name is Plagg and it would be great if he wouldn't have to live only in our room." Before he can say anything else I leave and make my way to Aaron.

I knock at Aarons door and enter after he gave his okay. He is sitting on the floor with Buddy.

   "Hey, do you know if Buddy likes cats?" Aaron looks just as confused as Elton looked.

   "He probably would want to play with it, why?" I smile.

   "Come with me." Aaron stands up and leaves his room, leaving Buddy inside.

After we showed Aaron Plagg, he got Buddy. First both pets were a little shy and cautious around each other, but then they started to play together. It was really cute and all of us snapped it.

   Now Colby and I are at Target to get some stuff for a salad. I feel like making one, so Colby drove me here.

   "Wait." I say as Colby gets a shopping cart. He stops it and I get in. "Now go." I point at the entrance.

   "So I'm your chauffeur now?" I smile and nod. "What's my payment?" I turn in the cart so I look at him.

   "You get a kiss."

"Only one?" I roll my eyes.

   "Maybe two." He smiles.

   "Deal."

"This one is too soft." I say and throw the iceberg lettuce back to Colby. He catches it and frowns.

   "Too soft?" I smile and nod.

   "Yes, it doesn't feel crunchy. Stop looking at me like I'm telling you I'm a werewolf!" I say and pull my knees to my chest.

   "I'm sorry but no one ever told me that a lettuce has to feel crunchy." I chuckle and sit like I sat before. Feet at the other end of the shopping cart. He takes another salad and throws it to me. I feel it.

   "Better." I say and put it in the cart. "Now tomatoes and cucumber!" I exclaim and point in the direction.

   "As you wish, m'lady." I chuckle and Colby pushes me to the tomatoes and cucumber.

   "Tuna or normal salad?" I ask as he gets the ingredients. "I don't care! I do a normal one." I say in the next direction. "Next stop: Cheese."

A while later, meanwhile we have everything I need to make the salad, we are at the pet part of Target.

   "Look! That's cute!" I say and point at a red collar.

   "There is glitter on it, babe." Colby looks at me with a raised eyebrow (I just started to write I-brow xD).

   "But it's cute." I take it and look at it. By the way, I got out of the cart.