Oujia

Colby takes my hands in his and gives them a kiss what makes me smile for a moment.

   "Why do you say this?" he asks frowning. I look at my hands in his.

   "Because she is so pretty and I'm a piece of poop compared to her."

"Says who? Look at me." I sigh and look up in his great blue eyes. "Never say this again. You are beautiful. Way more beautiful than Shea in my eyes. She is good looking, yes, but she is just a friend and you are my girlfriend. Shea is too much girl. Always looking good, always wearing make up and what ever, but I love it when I see you wearing my shirts with that messy bun of yours. I totally adore it when you just don't give a fuck what you're wearing and what the other people could think of that. Shea always cares to look good. She once told me that she likes me more than a friend, but I told her that I don't feel the same. She accepted it. Elli, don't let people on the internet bring you down. They feel safe, because they can be someone they are not in real life." I run with my hand through my hair.

   "I know and I try to ignore it, but it's hard, because they are kinda right." Colby shakes his head, puts his right hand on my jaw so his fingers are behind my ear. He pulls me closer and kisses me passionately. I smile as I reply with the same passion.

   He breaks the kiss after a few seconds that definitely felt longer than it actually was and it actually could've been longer.

   "Never listen to them. I choose you, because I so adore you. More than anything else. You are the most beautiful person of the world to me, not Shea or someone else, you and only you. Got it?" I smile and nod.

   "Got it." He smiles happy and kisses me again before he starts driving.

Only ten minutes later we arrive at the park. Kat and Sam are waiting at his car for us.

   As soon as Colby parks the car I jump out and walk to them. I hug Kat smiling.

   "Hey, how was your day so far?" she asks me. I step back and look at her.

   "It was good. Brennen made me cry." Colby puts his right arm over my shoulder.

   "You didn't cry, you had tears in your eyes and that's something totally different." I roll my eyes and try to shake off his arm, but he wraps his left arm a little above of my chest around me so his right arm is behind me and his left in front of me. I'm trapped.

   "Look at you two..." Sam says with crossed arms and smiling. "All coupley." I smile, but say nothing. "Anyways. Ready to summon some demons?" I look shocked at Sam.

   "Don't say that!" Kat says my thoughts out loud, punshing her boyfriend against the upper arm playfully.

   "Fine. We won't try to summon demons..." Colby says pretending to be disappointed. I'm finally able to free myself from Colbys embrace and punch him just like Kat did a few seconds earlier.

   "Can we just get it over with?" I ask and Kat nods. I'm so glad she's here.

A few minutes later the boys found the 'perfect spot'. A picnic table close to a playground, but barely enlightened by the street lights nearby the playground.

   Sam and Kat are sitting at one side of the table, Colby and I at the other side. Kat and I are closer to the camera, because the boys are just taller and we don't have to be that acrobatic to look at the camera. Even though I probably gonna watch the board that's supposed to contact ghost and that's right in front of me.

   Kat pushes the record button on the camera and I take a last deep breath before we start.

   "What's up guys? It's Sam and Colby." Colby starts the video.