Back

"Come on Hyungwon!"
"Your too fast Minhyuk!"
"Hurry, or I'll stop talking to you."

The two boys ran through the forest. The one known as Minhyuk, ran ahead of the other called, Hyungwon. They ran, until they finally got to the lake. The lake that they always played in. Minhyuk stopped out of breath. Hyungwon finally caught up breathing heavily.

"Why did we run?" Hyungwon said, still catching his breath.

"Cause," Minhyuk said and turned to face Hyungwon. "It's fun," he said with a smile. Hyungwon smiled back.

Minhyuk started to take off his shirt and pants. Hyungwon did the same, but being too shy he turned away from Minhyuk. When Hyungwon took his shirt off, Minhyuk saw the red slash marks on his back.

"Hyungwon," Minhyuk said. Hyungwon turned around covering his chest.

"What?" Hyungwon asked.

"Did your dad hit you again?" Minhyuk asked with concern. Hyungwon said nothing and just looked at the ground. Minhyuk walked up to Hyungwon and grabbed his wrist, pulling him on the wooden dock. Minhyuk stopped at the edge. He turned to face Hyungwon.

"This is where happiness lives," Minhyuk said. "Anything bad can't touch us here." Hyungwon and Minhyuk looked into each other's eyes. Minhyuk pulled Hyungwon into him and their lips collided.

They both fell into the water. Still in deep kiss. It felt like the whole world had stopped around them.

Hyungwon woke up. He didn't move at all, he only stared into nothing as he thought about that boy he shared his first kiss with.

He finally sat up and scratched his head. He looked around the small room.

"Hyungwon!" A voice called. Hyungwon looked up to see Wonho in the door way.

"What?" Hyungwon asked, squinting his eyes.

"Jooheon needs you," he said. Hyungwon groaned and got out of bed. Wonho left. Hyungwon stretched and yawned before walking out of the room.

He made his way down the hallway, to Jooheon's office. When he got there, still exhausted, he knocked on the door. It opened. It was Jooheon.

"You wanted me?" Hyungwon asked with a yawn.

"Yes, come in," Jooheon said. Hyungwon walked in and sat in a chair, ready to go back to sleep. Jooheon sat at the desk in front of Hyungwon. "We have a new recruit," Jooheon said taking out a file from the desk.

"Why can't Wonho train him he's better with that stuff," Hyungwon whined.

"Cause you have a connection with this one," Jooheon said. He gave Hyungwon the files. Hyungwon picked them up and looked through the files. His heart stopped when he read the name of the new recruit.

Lee Minhyuk

Hyungwon looked up at Jooheon, who had a serious face.