Last Time

Jooheon, MInhyuk, Changkyun, and Shownu all sat in the van, waiting to get to their destination. Changkyun was driving and everyone was quiet. Minhyuk was thinking about Hyungwon. He was wondering if he was alright, and hoping that Wonho would keep him safe.

"We're here," Changkyun said. Pulling into a small parking lot of an old building.

"This is it?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yup, should I keep the car running or-" Changkyun started but was cut off.

"This shouldn't take long," Jooheon said getting out the car. Minhyuk and Shownu followed.

They walked up to the building. There was a door with a pad lock on it.

"How do we-" Minhyuk said before getting shushed by Jooheon. Suddenly the light on the pad lock turned from red to green and Jooheon opened the door. Minhyuk was a little shocked. The three went in.

Jooheon was leading the three down the hall when they saw some on coming their way.

"Hey! Who the fuck are you?" the voice said. Shownu was about to attack the man but Jooheon stopped him.

"Let Minhyuk try," Jooheon said looking at Minhyuk. Minhyuk looked a little surprised but ran to the man a kicked him hard in the stomach, which made him fall back on the floor. Minhyuk punched the man in the face ounce and he was knocked out. Minhyuk and Shownu were shocked with how much strength Minhyuk had. Jooheon was only impressed.

"Good, but we should have asked him where Kai is," Jooheon said looking down at the body.

"W-w-what are y-y-you guys d-d-doing here?" another voice said. The three boys looked up at the voice. He was a short boy who looked terrified.

"Just tell us where Kai is and we won't hurt you," Jooheon said. The boy was trembling. He pointed down the hall.

"It's the last door on the left," the boy said still shaking a bit. Jooheon walked in the direction the boy was pointing, Minhyuk and Shownu followed. Jooheon patted the boy's head.

"Thank you Kyungsoo," Jooheon said with a smile and walked away.

They walked to the door, Kyungsoo had mentioned and opened it. Inside they indeed found Kai, and he was indeed with Suho.

"Alright, alright. Let's have a chat, shall we?" Jooheon said to them. They looked at Jooheon with shock.

"H-h-how did you find us?" Suho asked, with fear in his eyes.

"Bitch please, my clan can find any one," Jooheon said.

"What do you want?" Kai sighed. He wasn't fazed at all.

"Stop messing with us, and we won't mess with you," Jooheon said. "You stay in your territory and we stay in our territory, got it?"

"And if we don't?" Kai questioned with a smirk. Jooheon looked over at Shownu, who instantly understood. Shownu went up to Kai, grabbed him by the collar and pinned him up against the wall. Jooheon walked over slowly to Kai and Shownu.

"Then, we'll just have to kill you," Jooheon said smiling. Kai's face looked pissed.

"Alright fine," Kai said. Shownu dropped him to the floor.

"Then I guess we'll be going," Jooheon said, about to walk out.

"Wait," Suho called. Jooheon turned around. "These drugs, they're fake aren't they," Suho said. Jooheon smiled and said nothing. Then walked out of the room.

They got out of the building and got back in the van. Changkyun was playing video games while he waited.

"Any problems?" Jooheon asked.

"No," Changkyun answered putting his game away and started to drive away. "How about you?"

"It went perfectly," Jooheon said.

Minhyuk began to think about Hyungwon again. He hopped he was safe.

Me: HYUKIE!!!!!!

Hyukie❤️: omg what? Do you know what time it is?

Me: hehe, sorry I just missed my Hyukie

Hyukie❤️: Well your hyukie was trying to sleep

Me: But hyukie's baby wants him

Hyukie❤️: UGH! Why are you so cute???

Me: I'm not

Hyukie❤️: Yes you are!! My baby is adorable!!

Me: Stopp it!!

Hyukie❤️: NEVER!

Me: Just come over so I can cuddle you

Hyukie❤️: Okay baby boy I'm coming

Hyungwon put down his phone. His face was blushing bright red from Minhyuk's text. His dad had been arrested for child abuse, and he now was living alone for awhile. He wanted to be alone with Minhyuk and just be happy.

He waited impatiently for Minhyuk. He was pacing the room hoping that he'd be here soon and hoping he'd be okay. He finally heard the doorbell ring and he ran to the door. He opened it and revealed the ever so happy Minhyuk.

"DADDY!" Hyungwon yelled and tackled Minhyuk with a hug. Minhyuk's eyes widened at what Hyungwon had just called him.

"Daddy?" Minhyuk questioned. Hyungwon let go of Minhyuk and realized what he had said. He covered his face with embarrassment and ran away to the living room. Minhyuk laughed a little at the boy's actions. Hyungwon plopped himself on the couch still covering his face. Minhyuk followed Hyungwon and sat on the couch next to him. "What's wrong?" Minhyuk asked poking Hyungwon.

"I csaakl dahhuy," Hyungwon tried to say through his sleeves, but failed.

"Baby, you know I can't understand you when your face is covered," Minhyuk said moving Hyungwon's hands away from his face. Hyungwon looked away from Minhyuk, his face was bright red.

"I called you daddy," Hyungwon pouted.

"So," MInhyuk said. Hyungwon looked at Minhyuk.

"You don't think, it's weird?" Hyungwon asked.

"No," MInhyuk said thinking about it a little. "I think it's cute." Minhyuk gave Hyungwon a sweet little kiss on the cheek.

"You do?" Hyungwon questioned with surprise.

"Yeah. It kind of turns me on a bit," Minhyuk said with a smirk and a wink. Hyungwon covered his face again.

"Stop it," he mumbled, but Minhyuk could understand. He laughed at how cute Hyungwon was. He quickly got up and scooped Hyungwon in his arms.

"Come on cutie, it's late. Let's get some sleep," Minhyuk said. Hyungwon clung onto Minhyuk and smiled.

"Okay daddy," Hyungwon said.

"Where is Hyukie?" Hyungwon had finally woken up. He saw Wonho on top of the bunkbed playing games on his phone. Wonho looked over to Hyungwon who was sitting up in bed.

"He went on a mission," Wonho told him.

"When?" Hyungwon asked.

"Umm, probably an hour ago," Wonho said. "He'll be back soon, don't worry."

But Hyungwon couldn't help but be worried. Not after what happened last time.