Best. Absolutely. Perfect

They finally got to the institute. Minhyuk was holding onto Hyungwon's hand tightly.

Their meeting place was a parking lot away from the institute. There were two other vans there.

"Alright, are we ready?" Jooheon asked everyone.

"Let's do this," Wonho said in a determined voice.

Everyone got out of the car and met up with the other people in the van.

"So you guys finally decided to show up," Kihyun said when he saw the others.

"Shut up, we are now right," Jooheon said. Kihyun laughed a little.

"Yeah," Kihyun said simply.

Jooheon went over to talk with Youngguk from Clan W to make sure they knew what the plan was.

Soon a small group came out of the other van. The group consisted of Woozi, S.Coups, Jun, and Dino.

"So, do we all understand the plan?" S.coups asked the three.

"Yes we understand the plan," Woozi said with an eye roll.

"So then why aren't you with I.M right now?" S.coups asked Woozi.

"I'm going. I'm going," Woozi responded, going over to I.M who was playing games and sitting in the van, holding his teddy bear.

"Okay, so Jun, Kihyun," Jooheon said after he explained everything to Clan W. "You two are our diversion, okay. You'll distract the guards while, I.M and Woozi do some hacking, and Hyungwon and Minhyuk sneek in."

Kihyun and Jun nodded, putting on some sun glasses and some hats that read 'I ♡ Seoul'.

"Woozi, I.M. You two ready?" Jooheon asked. Both of them nodded, to indicate they were ready. "Okay Minwon. There is another vent, on the west end of the building, you can't go in the same way as before, because they sealed it off, but just go through the other vent and you'll be fine. I.M will guide you again, and he should tell you where the bomb should be placed okay, Clan W is our back up, in case this shit doesn't go smoothly, all right I.M would you please," Jooheon finished.

"Let's party baby," I.M said doing a little dance in his seat. 

-----

"Oh, I told you we should have asked for directions," Kihyun said slapping Jun's arm.

"No, I know where I'm going," Jun responded.

The two guards at the institute immediately became alert.

"Stop. What are you doing here?" One of the guards said.

"I'm asking for directions," Kihyun said walking up to the guards. "Excuse me, but how do you get here?" Kihyun asked pointing to somewhere on the map. The guard was about to answer the question but was interrupted by Jun who snatched the map out of Kihyun's hands.

"I said we don't need directions," Jun whined. Kihyun looked at him with anger and tried to grab the map back.

"Weixiao we are lost, so stop acting like that," Kihyun argued.

"We are not lost, you just don't trust me!" Jun said holding the map out of Kihyun's reach.

The two kept bickering in front of the guards while the guards tried to stop them and get them to leave.

~

"Okay, we are good," Changkyun said through the head set. "All traps and alarms should be disarmed."

Minhyuk ripped the vent open, just like before and crawled in, followed by Hyungwon.

They made their way through the vents with the help of Changkyun's directions.