Don't Be Like This

Hyungwon was walking down the street slowly, admiring everything around him. He was holding a purple flower. He noticed the guards standing in from of a building. He stopped and placed the flower in one of their pockets, and skipped off with a smile. Hyungwon skipped towards a small broken down playground. He decided to sit on the swing awhile.

"Hey Hyungwon!" Someone called. Hyungwon sighed knowing that his peace was about to be over. He looked up to see Suho walking towards him with Kai and someone else who was clingy to Kai's hand.

"Yeah?" Hyungwon asked sadly.

"I'm feeling a bit angry today," Suho said with a smirk. He grabbed Hyungwon by the collar of his shirt. "And you seem like a good punching bag."

Hyungwon was starting to feel scared. He shut his eyes tightly, causing Suho to laugh. Suho threw Hyungwon off the swing and onto the ground. Suho bent down to Hyungwon's face.

"I see your little hero still left you here. Alone," Suho said with a little smirk. Hyungwon avoided Suho's eyes. Suho slapped Hyungwon hard, causing Hyungwon to hold his cheek.

"Hey, Suho stop, you're scaring Kyungsoo," Kai said. Hyungwon looked up to see the little boy holding onto Kai's waist tightly with fear in his eyes. Suho glarded at the two.

"He's such a baby," Suho said and rolled his eyes. He stood up and kicked Hyungwon in the stomach once, before leaving with Kai and Kyungsoo.

Hyungwon slowly sat up, wincing with pain. He started to cry a bit. He hated this life so much. He was sick of getting picked on.

"Hyungwon!" Someone yelled. Hyungwon jumped a bit and started to back away with fear.

"No! No! Leave me alone! Please!" Hyungwon yelled, his eyes were tightly shut. He suddenly felt someone hug him. He tried to push them off. "No! No! Please!" Hyungwon cried tears flowing from his face.

"It's okay Hyungwon. It's me, Wonho, you're safe now," the voice said. Hyungwon opened his eyes to see Wonho's face. He was also crying.

"Wonho?" Hyungwon questioned.

Hyungwon woke up, and to his surprise, Minhyuk was still holding him tightly. He smiled a bit, and tried to get out of Minhyuk's grip without waking him up. He failed.

"Why are you moving, let's just sleep all day," Minhyuk groaned, his voice husky and deep.

"I-I need to pee," Hyungwon said softly. Minhyuk sighed and let him go. Hyungwon got out of bed and made his way to the door.

"Don't take a bath without me," Minhyuk said sternly. Hyungwon just nodded and smiled a bit.

As Hyungwon opened the door, he saw Shownu. He was about to say something, but Shownu quickly just hugged Hyungwon.

"Hyung?" Hyungwon questioned. He was surprised by Shownu's actions. Shownu let go.

"Thank you Hyungwon. I would be dead if you hadn't come to save me," Shownu told him. Hyungwon couldn't say anything. He was surprised by Shownu's affection. He usually showed none. "The only reason I got caught was because, my father had already died," Shownu said sadly. "I wanted to just die, after that. But once I got there, I just wanted to be with all of you guys again." Hyungwon put his hand on Shownu's shoulder.

"It's okay hyung, we couldn't survive without you," Hyungwon said, and then he remembered he had to pee. "Alright I'll talk to you later." Hyungwon rushed to the bathroom.

When he came back, Minhyuk was sound asleep again. Hyungwon smiled and looked at the adorable sleeping Minhyuk. He jumped in bed next to him, causing Minhyuk to groan a little.

"Go back to sleep," he mumbled. Hyungwon kissed Minhyuk's fore head gently and cuddle him tightly.

"SUGA!" Namjoon yelled. He ran over to Suga and hugged him. "Oh my god! Your arm!"

Suga's arm had been shot, and it was bleeding.

"Oh it's nothing, where is everyone else?" Suga asked. Namjoon just looked at the ground.

"We couldn't find anyone else," Namjoon said sadly.

"Fuck," Suga said under his breath. Suddenly, Minhyuk saw some one coming out of the building, helping another walk.

"Zelo?" Minhyuk questioned. Suga and Namjoon looked at the tall boy trying to help the other.

"Oh my god! Zelo!" Suga said running to him to help.

"Youngguk got shot," he said sadly. Suga helped Zelo carry Younguk.

"Namjoon, call Jin!" Suga commanded. Namjoon did just so. They set Youngguk on the ground. Blood was gushing from his mid section. Zelo took off his shirt and held it over Youngguk's wound.

"Don't die hyung!" He said.

"Jin is coming as fast as he can," Namjoon said.

"Z-zelo," Youngguk mumbled. Zelo's eyes widen. "If I don't make it....tell Jongup I really love him," Youngguk said closing his eyes.

"No stop you'll make it!" Zelo yelled.

About two minutes later, a van came rushing towards them. It was Jin. Zelo and Namjoon rushed to get Youngguk into the van. Suga switched places with Jin and drove while Jin looked after Youngguk in the back. Zelo stayed with him in the back with tears streaming down his face. Namjoon got in the front of the van. Minhyuk helped Woozi in the van as well, since his leg was in bad shape.

"Get to Clan W, they'll keep you safe," Namjoon yelled as the van drove off. There was no more room for Minhyuk so he had no choice. He started to run off to Clan W. He knew now that Clan Z, was dead.

Minhyuk finally woke up. He was still holding on to Hyungwon who had fallen back asleep. He kissed Hyungwon's cheek, causing Hyungwon to wake up. Minhyuk smiled at Hyungwon.

"Good morning cutie," Minhyuk said. Hyungwon smiled and rubbed his eyes.

"I was awake earlier," Hyungwon told him and sat up.

"But you were sleeping just now," Minhyuk said to him sitting up too. Hyungwon just glared at him. "Come here, give daddy a kiss," Minhyuk said with a smirk, and pulling Hyungwon close.

Hyungwon was annoyed with Minhyuk so he gave him a quick peck on the lips. Minhyuk pouted.

"No, I want more," Minhyuk said, trying to kiss Hyungwon's lips, but Hyungwon avoided him. Minhyuk sighed, and quickly pinned Hyungwon to the bed, sitting on top of him. Hyungwon's eyes widened. "Don't be like this baby," Minhyuk said.

Hyungwon just smiled. He loved when Minhyuk was aggressive.

"Be like what?" Hyungwon teased, biting his bottom lip. Minhyuk smiled widely at Hyungwon.

He said nothing and just began kissing Hyungwon. Hyungwon happily kissed him back, feeling his soft hair as they kissed each other with great passion. Minhyuk let go of the kiss for a second.

"I love you so much."