You'll Pay

Jooheon came in looking pretty worried.

"Oh my-, thank god," Jooheon said and hugged Hyungwon. Minhyuk couldn't help getting a little jealous. "How do you feel?" Jooheon asked.

"Fine," Hyungwon said with a little smile. "Did you get Suho?" Hyungwon asked. Jooheon looked down.

"Shownu ran after him, but lost him. We couldn't find him and we can't contact him at all," Jooheon said.

"He got away with the medicine?" Hyungwon said looking worried and a little scared. Jooheon looked up again.

"What? No! Do you think your leader is that dumb? I had Wonho make some decoys," Jooheon said.

Soon Dr.Kim and some others came back in to the room, with a stretcher that had a guy who was bleeding out. They rushed him to a bed beside Hyungwon.

"Oh my god!" Minhyuk yelled and ran to the bleeding man. "What happened?" He asked one of the guys helping Dr.Kim.

"Namjoon got attacked out of no where," the guy said. He was shorter than Minhyuk. Hyungwon looked confused. Jooheon looked shocked.

"Were you with him?" Minhyuk asked.

"No, I went to get some guns and I told Namjoon to wait out side, but when I came back he was on the ground bleeding."

Dr.Kim rushed to stop the bleeding. "Jimin get me stitches!" He yelled at the boy talking to Minhyuk. Jimin rushed to get stitches for Dr.Kim. He got them and handed them to Dr.Kim. "I'm sorry Joonie," Dr.Kim said and started to stitch Namjoon up. Namjoon tried not to yell.

Dr.Kim finally finished with Namjoon, started to clean up the blood. Namjoon had pasted out from the pain and blood loss.

"Will he be okay?" Jimin asked Dr.Kim.

"Yeah, he'll be alright," Dr.Kim said leaving the room. Jimin sat by Namjoon.

"I bet it was Suho," Jooheon said. Hyungwon and Minhyuk looked over to him.

"Suho?" Hyungwon questioned. "But why?"

"He probably knew Namjoon was part of Clan T," Jooheon said.

"It wasn't Suho," a voice said. It was Namjoon he had woken up. "It was Kai," he said.

"Kai? He's back?" Minhyuk asked.

"Are you sure Namjoon?" Jooheon asked.

"Positive," Namjoon said. Dr.Kim came back into the room holding a clipboard. He saw that Namjoon was a wake and his eyes widened.

"Namjoonie!" He yelled and went to hug Namjoon.

"Hey, not too hard," he said with a chuckle.

"I was scared I would lose you, or you would forget me, or go into a coma or-" Dr.Kim was interrupted by a kiss from Namjoon.

"You talk to much, I'm fine," Namjoon said. Hyungwon, Minhyuk and Jooheon's eyes were wide open with shock.

"W-w-w-what just-" Minhyuk started.

"What the fuck just happened?" Jooheon said still in shock.

"What? I was kissing Jin," Namjoon said.

"What? When did this start?" Minhyuk asked still super confused.

"A few mounths ago," Namjoon said casually.

Minhyuk and Namjoon used to be in Clan Z before it got taken over. They were pretty close and Minhyuk knew Namjoon had a crush on Dr.Kim, before and he was surprised they actually got together.