Passed Out

Hyungwon and Minhyuk laid on 'their' bed together holding each other tightly.

"You know today, I thought I was going to lose you for a second," Hyungwon said. Minhyuk looked at Hyungwon with a worried expression. "I thought, you wouldn't get in the vent in time and they would see you and take you away. I was so scared." Hyungwon was holding back tears. Minhyuk kissed his cheek.

"It's okay," Minhyuk said. "I already told you I wouldn't leave you ever."

"But what if you break your promise?" Hyungwon asked sadly. Minhyuk sat up and sighed. He took something out of his pocket and handed it to Hyungwon.

"Here, if I ever end up leaving you, which I won't, you can have this ring to remember me and I'll always be with you through that ring," Minhyuk told him. Hyungwon looked at the ring through the darkness with only the moonlight shinning through the window. He noticed the Z that was engraved in it. He slipped it on his ring finger.

"Thank you," Hyungwon said smiling. "But do you know what I really want?" Hyungwon asked biting his bottom lip. Minhyuk thought for a minute.

"Pizza? Cause I really like pizza," Minhyuk said smiling.

"No," Hyungwon said. "I want you daddy."

Minhyuk smirked. He started to kiss Hyungwon on the lips, taking in every moment. Minhyuk got on top of Hyungwon and took his shirt off. He attacked Hyungwon's lips once again. Hyungwon tugged at Minhyuk's soft and fluffy hair. Minhyuk trailed down to Hyungwon's neck giving him little love bits. Hyungwon let out a few tiny moans.

"Oh, my, god. Guys please, can you do this some other time," a voice said in the darkness. Hyungwon and Minhyuk stopped for a second. They could see Wonho sitting up in bed looking at them. They both laughed a bit, but Wonho wasn't having it.

"Sorry," Minhyuk said. He looked back at Hyungwon who's face was blushing red. He got up off the bed. Hyungwon sat up and Minhyuk picked him up. Hyungwon's legs wrapped around Minhyuk's waist and they left the room together.

"Ugh, we should tell Jooheon to get them a private room," Wonho said laying back down.

"Yeah, probably," Shownu said. He too had heard the noise from Hyungwon and Minhyuk. "Do you think he'll be mad?"

"Nah, I think he'll just be surprised," Wonho said going back to sleep.

Minhyuk and Hyungwon had gone into the bathroom to finish their 'business'. Minhyuk pinned Hyungwon to the wall sucking on his lips. Minhyuk noticed that Hyungwon was getting hard under his pants. Minhyuk backed away for a second.

"Is my baby getting a little excited," Minhyuk looking down at Hyungwon's pants. Hyungwon's face turned red and he placed his hands over his face. Minhyuk laughed. "Your so cute." Hyungwon peeked through his fingers to see Minhyuk smiling. He pouted a little.

"Fix it," Hyungwon said. Minhyuk raised his eyebrows.

"Fix what?" Minhyuk said tilting his head. Hyungwon's face got red again.

"Fix it," Hyungwon mumbled. Minhyuk just smirked and started to rub Hyungwon through his pants. Hyungwon let out a little moan.

"Not too loud," Minhyuk said rubbing a little more aggressively. Hyungwon tried not to be loud but he let out another moan louder than the last. Minhyuk put a hand over Hyungwon's mouth to muffle his cries of pleasure.

Hyungwon moved Minhyuk's hands off him and looked Minhyuk in the eyes.

"Can I pleasure you now?" Hyungwon asked. Minhyuk smirked again at Hyungwon and bit his bottom lip.

"Please," Minhyuk said. Hyungwon smiled and kneeled down to Minhyuk's pants and slid them down revealing his erection. Hyungwon started to pump Minhyuk slowly, teasing him a little. "Stop teasing me," Minhyuk whined.

"I'm sorry," Hyungwon said looking up at Minhyuk pumping a little faster. Minhyuk groaned at the way Hyungwon was pleasuring him. He licked the tip of Minhyuk's cock before taking it whole.

"Ugh....fuck baby," Minhyuk moaned. Hyungwon pulled Minhyuk out and looked up at him.

"Daddy, your too loud," Hyungwon pouted.

"Sorry," Minhyuk whispeared. "Don't stop, don't stop."

Hyungwon began to suck Minhyuk again, while pumping himself. Both of them let out little moans, trying not to wake up the other members. Minhyuk came into Hyungwon's mouth. Hyungwon swallowed the white essences and came right after.

"Fuck baby, why are you so good to daddy?" Minhyuk asked, breathing a little heavily.

"I don't know," Hyungwon said with a little smile, while licking some cum off his fingers.

"Guess what," Minhyuk said.

"What?" Hyungwon tilted his head.

"I love you," Minhyuk said with a smile. Hyungwon smiled back.

"I love you too," Hyungwon said.

"Now let's get you cleaned up baby boy, you've got cum on you."

"Hyungwon!" Someone called. Hyungwon looked up from his writing. It was Jooheon.

"Oh, Jooheon," Hyungwon said.

"Me and Wonho made something that we think could be helpful for the rebellion," Jooheon said excitedly.

"What is it?" Hyungwon asked with a tilt of his head. Jooheon pulled out a bottle with a blue liquid. He handed it to Hyungwon.

"Try this," Jooheon said.

Hyungwon opened the bottle and smelled it. It smelled like berries. He took a sip.

"It's good," Hyungwon said. He drank the rest of it.

"How do you feel?" Jooheon asked staring intensely at Hyungwon.

"Fine."

"Any different?"

"No."

Jooheon sighed. "I'll tell Wonho," Jooheon said leaving the room.

Hyungwon laid down on his bed. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

~
"What are you doing?" Hyungwon looked over to see Minhyuk laying next to him in the grass.

"Looking at the clouds," Hyungwon answered.

"That one looks like a bunny," Minhyuk said pointing.

"I see a flower," Hyungwon said.

"Wouldn't it be fun to be a cloud?" Minhyuk asked. Hyungwon turned his head to look at Minhyuk.

"What?" Hyungwon asked.

"It would just be fun to float into the sky and move around like a cloud, just chilling," Minhyuk said smiling.

Hyungwon's eyes suddenly widened. Minhyuk was fading. Hyungwon sat up trying to hold Minhyuk together, but he kept disappearing. Up into the sky. Becoming a white fluffy cloud.

"Don't leave me! No! HYUKIE!!"

"Hyukie..." Hyungwon mumbled jolting awake. His forehead was sweaty. He sighed and tried to lay back down, but his chest started to hurt and he got really shaky. He tried to get out of bed but he fell to the ground. "Jooheon...." Hyungwon tried to yell, but he couldn't he passed out.