Noodles?

"Guys come on," someone said through the door. "We need to talk about our next mission."

Minhyuk sighed and got up from bed. Hyungwon just laid there. Minhyuk lifted the sleeping Hyungwon to sit up. Hyungwon groaned, not wanting to get up. 

"Come on, we have to go," Minhyuk said, trying to get Hyungwon off the bed. 

"No," Hyungwon whined. Minhyuk sighed. 

"I'll carry you," Minhyuk told him. Hyungwon opened his eyes slightly, to look at Minhyuk. 

"Really?" Hyungwon asked. Minhyuk just nodded sleepily. Hyungwon smiled and kissed Minhyuk's lips. Minhyuk gladly accepted the passionate kiss and held on to Hyungwon's face. 

"GUYS LET'S GO!" They heard from the door with a few loud knocks. 

Minhyuk and Hyungwon laughed a little as they let go of the kiss. Minhyuk scooped Hyungwon up in his arms, as Hyungwon held onto the back of Minhyuk's neck. 

-----

"So, we now have Clan S on our side," Jooheon said. Everyone was in the conference room listening to Jooheon's plan. "Now we just need Clan W and we can finally end this shit."

"Wait, why do we need Clan W? Isn't Clan S enough?" Wonho questioned.

"Clan W has tons of gun power though, and we'll need that," Jooheon answered.

"What even is the plan?" Kihyun asked.

"Inside bomb."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who the hell are you?"

"Lee Minhyuk, Clan Z has been taken over," Minhyuk exclaimed eagerly to the man standing at the door.

"What?" He asked surprised.

"The institute took over Clan Z, I just need a place to stay for now," Minhyuk said with puppy eyes. The man sighed.

"Come on, I'll show you a place you can stay," the man said.

"Thank you. Thank you so much," Minhyuk said entering Clan W.

It was a darker headquarters than Clan Z. There were lots of weapons hung on the walls of the hallways.

"Oh I'm Jongup by the way," the man said to Minhyuk who was following behind him.

"Jongup?" Minhyuk questioned tilting his head. He suddenly remembered what Youngguk had said while he was bleeding. "Youngguk said he loves you."

Jongup stoped in his tracks. Minhyuk just barely stopped in time, before running into Jongup.

"What did you just say?" Jongup asked not turning around.

"Youngguk," Minhyuk repeated. "He got shot, and said if he doesn't make it he wants you to know he loves you."

Jongup stood there for a minute not saying a word or moving at all. He felt a sharp pain in his heart. Suddenly someone came down the hall and saw Jongup standing there with Minhyk. He immediately went over to them.

"Jongup, why are you crying?" The man asked.

"Take, Minhyuk," Jongup said and walked away. The man looked at Jongup with confusion.

"Minhyuk?" The man questioned now looking at Minhyuk.

"Yes?" Minhyuk asked.

"What happened to Jongup?"