Escape Madness

"So this is hard to say but," Jooheon started. "Hyungwon is the only one that will fit into the guard uniform." Minhyuk's eyes widened. 

"What?" Minhyuk asked with disbelief. Hyungwon just stood there confused about the whole thing. 

"Hyungwon I have to tell you something, and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner but I thought it would be better if you didn't know," Jooheon said with a sigh. "The institue has Shownu."

"What? How?" Hyungwon asked with worry. 

"He robbed a store for money to get his dad an operation," Jooheon told him looking down. "Our plan to get him out is that one of us dresses like a guard to get him, Kihyun has already got the uniform, but we think it will only fit you."

"No, you can't let him go in there," Minhyuk interrupted.

"Minhyuk, we can't wait any longer," Jooheon said to him. He didn't like the idea either.

"Hyukie, it's fine I'll do it," Hyungwon said. Minhyuk looked at him. "We have to get Shownu out."

"Are you sure Hyungwon?" Jooheon asked. He wasn't sure if Hyungwon could handle it.

"Yes," Hyungwon said with a half smile. Jooheon nodded and called Kihyun in. Not too long after Kihyun came in with the uniform.

"How's Wonho?" Jooheon asked.

"Not too good," Kihyun said sadly. He left the uniform on Jooheon's desk and walked out.

"Here go try this on," Jooheon said handing the uniform to Hyungwon. He took it and went to change, leaving Jooheon and Minhyuk alone.

"Don't worry about him," Jooheon told Minhyuk. "He'll be fine."

After a few minutes Hyungwon came back in the uniform, and Jooheon was right, it fit him perfectly.

"Wow, put the helmet on," Jooheon said. Hyungwon slipped the helmet over his head, hiding his face. "Perfect, they'll never know."

"So how exactly is this going to go," Minhyuk asked. Jooheon smirked.

"Well, Hyungwon will go into the institute, I.M will take care of any security, and I'll make sure it all goes as plan."

"Wait I'm not going?" Minhyuk asked. Jooheon sighed.

"Sorry buddy, but we don't need you for this one, it's going to be all stealth," Jooheon said.

"But Hyungwon needs me. What if something ha-" Minhyuk was cut off by a hand on his shoulder.

"I'll be fine Hyukie, I got your ring see," Hyungwon said showing off the silver ring around his finger. Minhyuk let out a sigh.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Minhyuk asked. He was worried about Hyungwon getting caught.

"Yes I'll be fine," Hyungwon said, giving Minhyuk a sweet kiss. Jooheon just coughed.

"Guys, really? I'm right here," Jooheon said rolling his eyes.

"Sorry," Hyungwon said with a smile.

"Okay Minhyuk, you and Kihyun are going over to Clan S for a delivery and to talk to them about teaming up," Jooheon said. Minhyuk's eyes widened.

"CLAN S?" Minhyuk asked, not believing his ears. Jooheon gave him a confused look.

"Uh, yeah Clan S," Jooheon repeated. Minhyuk was in shock.

"Clan S is like the biggest Clan ever," Minhyuk said.

"I know," Jooheon said with a smirk. "That's why we need them."