Sleep

"Mmmm.....daddy," Hyungwon moaned.

Jooheon's mouth dropped. He was outside the bathroom listening closely to Minhyuk and Hyungwon.

"You weren't lying," Jooheon said to Wonho who was standing there. He looked sleepy.

"I told you," Wonho said slowly falling asleep. "Why would I lie?"

"Ugh...fuck." The two heard from inside.

"I'll get them their own room, so you guys don't have to suffer," Jooheon said with a smirk. He was going to walk back to his office when he suddenly turned back to Wonho. "Do you want a separate room with Kihyun too?"

Wonho's face lit up. "W-w-what?? N-no! W-why would I?" Wonho said getting flustered.

"You act like I don't see the way you two look at each other," Jooheon told him. "Why do you guys keep thinking your leader is dumb, cause I'm not."

-------

Hyungwon and Minhyuk sat in the bathtub together. The bubbles were filled pretty high.

"Why did you put so much bubbles?" Minhyuk asked.

"Cause they're fun," Hyungwon said, blowing a hand full of bubbles into Minhyuk's face. Minhyuk gave him a dirty look. Hyungwon just smiled at him. Minhyuk pulled Hyungwon closer to him and gave him a kiss. 

"Your fun," Minhyuk said. Hyungwon blushed a little. He splashed water on Minhyuk. 

"Stop," Hyungwon said. He pouted a bit. Minhyuk just smiled widely. "Do you think we woke any of the other members?" Hyungwon asked. 

"I don't think so," Minhyuk said. "Well except Wonho."

"What if Jooheon finds out and he kicks us out or gets really mad?" Hyungwon said with concern. 

"Why would he?" Minhyuk asked. 

"Because he is really serious about taking down the government. He has been for three years now."

"Jooheon seems pretty understanding, he probably won't get mad," Minhyuk said rubbing Hyungwon's thigh under the bubbles, trying to comfort him. 

"He argues with Shownu a lot. Sometimes it scares me," Hyungwon said. 

"It's okay baby, I won't let Jooheon touch you," Minhyuk told Hyungwon, stroking the others hair. 

"Shownu too?" Hyungwon said, with puppy eyes. Minhyuk smiled. 

"Even Shownu. Now let's get you dried and dressed," Minhyuk said, getting out of the bath and wrapping a towel around his waist. He then helped Hyungwon out and wrapped a big fluffy towel around the boy. 

Minhyuk opened the door slowly seeing if anyone was outside. He saw no one and sighed with relief. He looked back at Hyungwon who was cuddled in his towel. He opened the door fully and was about to walk out when he saw Jooheon standing in front of him. He almost screamed by the sudden Jooheon. 

"Oh my god! Jooheon!! What are you doing?" Minhyuk asked. 

"I should ask you the same thing," Jooheon said. His arms were crossed across his chest and he looked pretty annoyed. 

"Ummm, well, I was just.." Minhyuk tried to say, but he couldn't think of a good excuse. 

"Just what?" Jooheon asked, getting more annoyed.

"Umm," Minhyuk said nervously. Jooheon started to laugh. Minhyuk and Hyungwon looked at him with confusion. 

"You should see your faces! You're so scared right now," Jooheon said to them bursting out with laughter. "I know what you guys did."

Hyungwon's face turned bright red and he hid his face with the towel. Minhyuk looked at Jooheon nervously. "You do?" Minhyuk asked. 

"Yeah, it's okay. I'm fine with it," Jooheon said. "I just wanted to show you guys your new room." 

"Wha-wha-what?" Minhyuk asked, he was shocked. 

"Yeah, Wonho and Shownu were getting pretty annoyed with you guys, so Wonho asked me to put you in your own room, and I did," Jooheon said with a smile, showing off his dimples. "Come, I'll show you."

"What did you do?" Dr. Kim asked Jooheon and Wonho who rushed into his office with Hyungwon.

"I don't know, Wonho just found him like this," Jooheon said panicking. 

"Is he breathing?" Dr.Kim asked. 

"Yeah," Wonho said, a little more worried than Jooheon. 

"Put him on the stretcher," Dr.Kim commanded. Wonho put Hyungwon down on the stretcher. Dr.Kim rolled him away. The two followed him. Dr.Kim went into a room and put Hyungwon on the bed. He hooked up some things to Hyungwon's arm. His heart rate was displayed on the screen. "Did you give him anything?" Dr.Kim asked. 

"This," Jooheon said pulling out a bottle containing the blue liquid from earlier. Dr.Kim took the bottle, opened it, smelled it, then put it in a bag of liquids that flowed down a tube, into Hyungwon's veins. 

Hyungwon's eyes began to open slightly. 

Jooheon showed the two their new room. It had a large bed in the middle a dresser and a closet. Their stuff had already been moved to the room.

"Alright well here it is, this room has kind of just been sitting here for no reason, I will leave you guys to it," Jooheon said with a wink and left. Minhyuk looked in the dresser for his clothes. He found some pants and a t-shirt. He then got something out for Hyungwon to wear. He pulled out a pair of his briefs and a large sweater. He threw them to Hyungwon who took them and put them on.

Once they were both dressed they cuddled up with each other on the large bed.

"This is nice," Hyungwon said. His eyes were closed and he was tired. Minhyuk was facing Hyungwon, looking at the cute boy.

"Yeah, Jooheon is a really great leader," Minhyuk thought.

"What do you think will happen, with the flash drive you dropped?" Hyungwon asked, eyes still closed.

"I don't know, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll destroy their own files," Minhyuk said. He rubbed his fingers through Hyungwon's hair.

"Do you think Jooheon knew about us before?" Hyungwon asked. Minhyuk thought for a minute.

"I doubt it, but it's hard to say," Minhyuk said. "Now go to sleep, it's late baby boy and you need your sleep."

Hyungwon smiled a bit. "Okay daddy," he said and feel asleep in Minhyuk's safe arms.