I Won't Let Go

"Oh my God! They sent you here?" Minhyuk said excitedly. Woozi just nodded. "Wow, and you've grown, a little."

"Wait hold on, you two know each other?" The tall boy at the door asked.

"Yeah, me and Minhyuk were in Clan Z," Woozi said.

"Well, I'm Seokmin but everyone calls me DK, or dokyeom-shi," Seokmin said with a wide, bright smile. "Oh, and Kihyun, S.coups is here, in his office."

Kihyun nodded and walked in past Seomin and Woozi.

"Come on Minhyuk, you can meet everyone," Seokmin said pulling Minhyuk inside.

~

"How do you feel Hyungwon, did you take your medicine?" Jooheon asked from the front of the van. Hyungwon was sitting in the back, uniform on, and staring out the window.

"Yes," Hyungwon simply said.

"We're here," Changkyun said parking the van.

"Okay Hyungwon, you have the card pass right?" Jooheon asked looking at the boy. Hyungwon nodded and showed the pass. "Okay I.M and I will communicate with you through the ear piece. Just go where he tells you to go and you should find Shownu. Ounce you find him, get him out of the cell and make him go through a long shoot. It should take him right outside," Jooheon finished explaining. Hyungwon nodded and put the helmet on getting out of the car.

He walked to the institute building where other guards were standing. When Hyungwon approached them, they said nothing and he walked past them, inside.

"Okay Hyungwon go to the elevators and go to the 6th floor," Changkyun said. "I'm deactivating the cameras now."

Hyungwon went to the elevators and went to the 6th floor like Changkyun said.

"Now go straight till you get to the last door. It should be locked but just use the key card."

Hyungwon got to the door and slide the key card in the slot, causing the little light to turn green. Hyungwon opened the door. The whole room was white, and there were little cells. Hyungwon looked through the little windows to find Shownu but what he saw wasn't pleasant.

People were starved to death, deformed, eyes bleeding, some were probably dead. Hyungwon almost passed out. He didn't want this. He looked through one more door, and to his surprise it was Shownu. Hyungwon unlocked the door and called to Shownu who was sitting in the cell facing the wall.

Shownu turned around and to Hyungwon's relief, Shownu was unhurt.

"Come on let's go," Hyungwon said. Shownu's eyes widened when he heard Hyungwon's voice clearly.

"Hyungwon?" He questioned standing up.

"Yes it's me, now let's go," Hyungwon said trying to get Shownu to hurry. Shownu did just so.

"Okay now at the end of the room there is a yellow shaft, send Shownu through and hand him the ear piece," Changkyun said.

Hyungwon took off his helmet, took out the ear piece and gave it to Shownu. Shownu took it and put it in his ear.

"Shownu?" Changkyun asked.

"Yeah it's me," Shownu said.

"Oh thank god, go down the shaft and tell Hyungwon to leave."

"Hyungwon get out of here, I'll meet you outside," Shownu said, disappearing down the shaft.

Hyungwon nodded. He put his helmet back on and left the room.

"Oh my god Luhan, there is no signal coming from here," said a voice down the hall. Hyungwon saw two men walking towards him. He was about to freak out but he stayed calm.

"No Tao I swear there was a signal here," the one called Luhan said. The two men saw Hyungwon and immediately stoped him.

"Well why don't you ask him," Tao said pointing to Hyungwon. He froze in his tracks.

"Hey. You. Did you see anybody come through here?" Luhan asked raising an eyebrow.

Hyungwon shook his head.

"See I told you," Tao said walking away. Luhan looked at Hyungwon suspicious.

"Wait, who are you?" Luhan asked. Hyungwon started to sweat. He was terrified. Hyungwon took out the keycard that had the previous owners name on it. Luhan looked at it. "Okay carry on then." Luhan went after Tao.

Hyungwon let out a sigh and started to make his exit.

~

"Hey everybody meet Minhyuk!" Seokmin yelled in the room. It was a room similar to the one at Clan Y.

"Who's Minhyuk?" Someone asked. He was a skinny boy with fluffy hair and wide eyes. He was sitting next to someone on the sofa.

"He is Minhyuk," Seokmin said pointing to Minhyuk who was standing there awkwardly.

"Wait are we getting another member? Cause we still only have two bathrooms," someone else said. This boy had curly brown hair and a kind of western look to him.

"No he's from Clan X," Seokmin said.

"Wow Clan X, they're so cool!" Another kid said. He was kind of short, but not as short as Woozi.

"Calm down Dino," Seokmin told him. "Alright so Minhyuk you can just make yourself comfortable."

Minhyuk sat down next to the small boy with fluffy hair. The boy looked at him. Minhyuk could feel the boy silently judging him. Minhyuk decided to say something.

"Uh...hi?" Minhyuk said nervously. The boy just smiled.

"I'm Minghao, but they call me The8," the boy said happily. "And you're Lee Minhyuk, Clan X's newest member."

"Yup," Minhyuk told him.

"What's it like?" Minghao asked.

"Uh, interesting," Minhyuk said. He wasn't really sure how to explain it.

"It must be different than this, a smaller group," Minghao said. Soon enough someone else came into the room. He was pretty for sure.

"S.coups wants to meet the new guy," the boy said to Seokmin.

"Minhyuk," Seokmin called. Minhyuk looked up at Seokmin.

"Yeah?"

"Follow Jeonghan, he'll take you to S.coups."

~

Hyungwon laid in his bed. His knees to his chest, holding his legs. He was stuck. He couldn't feel anything. He couldn't get over what he saw in there. It was too much. This life was too much. He sat up slowly.

"Hyukie!" Hyungwon yelled, jumping on the other.

"What are you doing Hyungwon?" Minhyuk asked with a happy smile.

"I wanted to give you something."

"Huh? What is it?" Minhyuk asked. Hyungwon smiled and kissed Minhyuk.

It was long and passionate. They both held onto each other, never letting go. Taking in the warmth and safety they gave each other. They finally let go after awhile.

"That's what you wanted to give me?" Minhyuk asked with a smile. Hyungwon just bit his lip.

"Yeah," Hyungwon said, avoiding eye contact, with the other. Minhyuk pulled him into a hug. "I just really love you, I never want to let you go."

"I love you too, and I won't let go either."

Hyungwon stood in the bathroom, in front of the tub, that was now filling with water.