You're Right

"Hey, Minhyuk," a voice said in the door way.

"Yeah?" Minhyuk answered. It was Suga. He was pretty much the boss in Clan Z but he wasn't leader.

"You have to watch Minhyung today," Suga said, pushing a small boy into the room. He was much younger than Minhyuk.

"Okay," Minhyuk said, sitting up from his bed. "But why?"

"He's only 13 he needs to be protected," Suga said and left the two alone.

Minhyuk smiled at the small boy. He was fiddling with his fingers. Minhyuk smiled.

"Want to go get some ice cream?" Minhyuk asked. Minhyung looked up and nodded his head. Minhyuk stood up and held out his hand. "Let's go." Minhyung grabbed Minhyuk's hand and they left the room.

They had walked to the ice cream shop, holding each others hands tightly. Minhyung let go when he saw the ice cream shop. He ran to it and pointed at all the different flavors. His eyes were sparkling. Minhyuk laughed at the young boy.

"What flavor do you want?" Minhyuk asked. Minhyung pointed at the vanilla flavor. Minhyuk smiled and order for him. They got their ice cream and went to sit down. Minhyung was enjoying his ice cream getting in all over his face. "You don't talk much do you?" Minhyuk asked.

Minhyung just shook his head sadly.

"Why not?" Minhyuk asked eating some of his own green tea ice cream.

"I-It gets me in trouble," Minhyung whispered. Minhyuk looked at him with concern.

"It's okay you can talk around me," Minhyuk said with a reassuring smile.

"In that case," Minhyung said siting up a little. "It's Mark."

"What?" Minhyuk was confused.

"My name, it's Mark. Mark Lee. Everyone just calls me Minhyung but I like Mark better," he told Minhyuk. He smiled at the boy.

"Okay, Mark, how's the ice cream."

"Great!" He said with a huge smile. Minhyuk smiled back.

"Minhyuk?" someone called. The two boys looked over to see a tall man looking at them with a surprised expression.

"Oh, Chanyeol," Minhyuk said getting up from his seat. "Stay here Mark." Mark just sat there eating his ice cream happily.

"I haven't seen you in years, how have you been?" Chanyeol asked.

"Fine," Minhyuk said. "What about you?"

"Oh, I've just been doing work you know, rumors are getting pretty popular with the government."

"Yeah, it doesn't seem real," Minhyuk said scratching his head.

"Well, I just wanted to say hi, maybe I'll see you some other time," Chanyeol said.

"Oh yeah maybe," Minhyuk told him.

"Well, bye," Chanyeol said walking away. Minhyuk stood there a little confused. He turned back to where Mark was sitting, but he was gone.

Minhyuk ran to the table and looked around. Mark's ice cream was still on the table.

"Mark?" he called looking franticly around. "MARK?!" He yelled, but it was no use. Mark was already gone.

Minhyuk woke up. He rubbed his eyes and saw the sleeping Hyungwon. He smiled at how much he loved this boy. He softly kissed Hyungwon on the cheek. Suddenly someone opened the door. It was Changkyun.

"I.M?" Minhyuk questioned.

"It's Shownu," Changkyun said looking worried.

"What happened?" Minhyuk asked.

"The government's got him," Changkyun said. "Jooheon needs you so we can talk about a way to get him back." Changkyun left.

Minhyuk looked down at the sleeping Hyungwon. He didn't want to wake him so he left to Jooheon's office.

"You what?!" Suga yelled over the phone.

"I lost Minhyung, I can't find him anywhere," Minhyuk told him anxiously.

"Alright I'll help you look," Suga said hanging up the phone.

Minhyuk sighed, and his phone rang again. It was a private number. He quickly answered it.

"Hello?!"

"Minhyuk, you're probably wondering where Minhyung is right."

Minhyuk's eyes widened.

"Well, I have him, and he has done something that can't be forgiven, so either you give us something, or we'll kill him."

Click

Minhyuk started to freak out. He didn't know what to do. He was just shocked. He was scared. His phone buzzed. He looked at it. It showed an address. Without hesitation, he headed for the address.

"Why would Shownu do that?" Minhyuk asked.

"His dad has been sick for a long time and he needed the money," Jooheon said. "And I helped him."

Everyone gasped. They were shocked that Jooheon would do that.

"Jooheonie!! Why would you do that!!" Wonho yelled.

"I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE!" Jooheon snapped. "He was getting more and more depressed. He stopped working out as much and I got worried about him."

"But, how'd he get caught," Kihyun asked.

"I don't know," Jooheon said. "But I can't help but feel like this is my fault."

"Cause it is!" Wonho yelled. Everyone was surprised by Wonho's actions. "You shouldn't have let him go alone, maybe he wouldn't have gotten caught," Wonho said.

"Wonho-" Kihyun began trying to calm Wonho down, but Wonho pushed Kihyun away.

"NO!! Once we lose one person it's OVER!! Just like Clan Z," Wonho cried. He ran out of the room. Kihyun gave Jooheon a dirty look and ran after Wonho. 

"Are we getting him back?" Minhyuk asked, with the awkward atmosphere still in the room. Jooheon rubbed his forehead and sighed. 

"Yeah, but I don't even have a plan," Jooheon said. "You two get out, I have to think." 

Minhyuk and Changkyun were the only ones left in the room. They left the room both not saying a word. Minhyuk went back to his room where Hyungwon was still sleeping. He opened the door to the room to see a still sleeping Hyungwon. Minhyuk jumped on the bed waking Hyungwon a little. 

"I'm sleeping," Hyungwon mumbled. Minhyuk smiled at the sleepy Hyungwon. He had forgotten about Shownu for a second, and was happy. 

"I want a kiss," Minhyuk said, laying on top of Hyungwon. Hyungwon opened his eyes slightly and glared at Minhyuk. 

"No," Hyungwon said, closing his eyes again. Minhyuk pouted and shook Hyungwon. 

"Please," Minhyuk whined. Hyungwon groaned and turned over facing Minhyuk. 

"Fine," Hyungwon said. Minhyuk smiled and pecked Hyungwon's lips. 

"I love you," Minhyuk said. 

"I hate you," Hyungwon said turning away from Minhyuk. Minhyuk just wrapped his arms around Hyungwon and pulled him close. 

"I know your lying," Minhyuk said, cuddling Hyungwon  tight. 

"Yeah, you're right."