Never

Suddenly, they heard movement from the bodies and immediately became alert, afraid of what it could be. One of the bodies began to lift up and was thrown to the side. The members then realized what was happening. 

It was Kihyun. He had been hiding under the bodies. 

"KIHYUN!" All of them yelled and ran over to help him up. Minhyuk hugged him tightly. 

"What happened?" Jooheon asked, the terrified Kihyun. 

"I-I-I-I was trying to help, b-b-but then there w-w-were so many of them, a-a-and D-d-d-daehyun told me to h-h-hide u-u-under the body," Kihyun said, while trembling. 

"Calm down, calm down," Changkyun said, now holding Kihyun in his arms. 

"YO WE NEED TO GO!" Jooheon exclaimed, realizing they only had a few minutes to get out. 

Changkyun, grabbed Kihyun's hand, since he was confused, and started to run through the bodies, he let go when Kihyun realized what was happening. Soon enough, they saw Shownu and Wonho at the end of the hall, shooting some more guards. Shownu and Wonho eventually saw the other five down the hall and saw that they were running towards them. 

"Bomb is set, we need to go!" Changkyun yelled running past them down another hall way. Wonho quickly followed behind Changkyun. Shownu stood there for a minute, making sure everyone was coming. 

Minhyuk and Jooheon ran past, followed by Kihyun. Hyungwon was last and motioned for Shownu to go. Shownu listened and ran after Kihyun, with Hyungwon close behind.

The seven boys ran through the white hall ways of the institute, Changkyun leading the way. He looked back and smiled, he smiled because he knew all the suffering was over, everything was going to be over, in the next minute. 

Everyone smiled back, knowing why Changkyun smiled at them. They continued to run down the hall forgetting for a split second that they could be blown to bits. Changkyun pushed open the doors at the end of the hall, that lead outside. 

All of them ran quickly, now knowing what was happening, and knowing they were in danger. 

They ran far away enough before the entire building exploded and was engulfed in flames. They all turned around in awe, over the fiery sight before them. 

"Is it over?" Wonho asked with a worried expression. They all were out of breath. Jooheon just nodded trying to breath regularly. 

Minhyuk suddenly remembered Hyungwon wasn't right behind him. He perked up to see Hyungwon panting heavily on the ground. 

"Hyungwon," Minhyuk mumbled a bit. He went over to Hyungwon and slide himself in between his legs looking the other in the eyes. 

Hyungwon's face started to become red. 

"I thought I was going to lose you for a minute," Minhyuk said sadly. 

"I thought I'd lose you," Hyungwon told him. 

Minhyuk held Hyungwon's face lightly, and pressed his forehead to Hyungwon's. They stared into each other's eyes for a while, with Minhyuk continuously darting his eyes at Hyungwon's plump lips. 

Soon enough, Minhyuk pulled Hyungwon into a kiss, with intense passion and love. Hyungwon held the back of Minhyuk's neck to embrace him better. Minhyuk moved his hand's to Hyungwon's back, rubbing up and down, letting Hyungwon know that it was finally over. 

Everyone was looking at Minhyuk and Hyungwon with disgust. Jooheon coughed a little, to let the couple know they were still there. 

Minhyuk let go of Hyungwon's lips, and backed away a little, looking up at the other members. He first noticed Jooheon's annoyed face.