Save Me

Me: Hyukie! I'm scared

Hyukie❤️: What's wrong? Is it your dad again?

Me: Yes....

Me: Hyukie, I need you!

Hyukie❤️: It's late...

Me: Please!!

Hyukie❤️: You know I can't

Me: Oh no I think my dad is coming upstairs, Hyukie I'm scared!

Hyukie❤️: What?! Hyungwon go hide

Hyukie❤️: Hyungwon I'll be right there

Hyukie❤️: HYUNGWON!

Hyukie❤️: I'm almost there

Minhyuk got to Hyungwon's house. He opened the door, it was unlocked. Minhyuk barged in, determined to find Hyungwon.

"HYUNGWON!" Minhyuk yelled, getting no answer. He ran to Hyungwon's room. He was horrified. He saw Hyungwon on the ground, passed out.

"HYUNGWON!" Minhyuk yelled running to Hyungwon's side. He shook Hyungwon trying to wake him up.

"Hyungwon! Hyungwon! I'm sorry. Hyungwon!" Minhyuk said with tears streaming down his face. A tear fell on Hyungwon's cheek. Hyungwon slowly opened his eyes too see a crying Minhyuk.

"Hyukie.." Hyungwon mumbled. Minhyuk's eyes widened.

"Hyungwon, are you okay?" Minhyuk asked eagerly.

"My, dad, was drunk. He took his anger out on me, and I hit my head. I tried to hide like you said, but I couldn't," Hyungwon said before closing his eyes again. Minhyuk picked up the thin boy, bridal style and took him home with him. He would protect this boy, if it was the last thing he did.

Hyungwon brought Minhyuk to a room with two bunk beds.

"This is your room," Hyungwon said. He was about to leave, but Minhyuk grabbed his wrist.

"Don't go," Minhyuk said. Hyungwon looked at him with concern. "You said, you wouldn't let go."

Hyungwon stared at Minhyuk. That feeling had returned, where the world freezes in time. Hyungwon started to become flustered.

"I won't let go," Hyungwon said. He got closer to Minhyuk. Their faces inches away from each other. There fingers were intertwined and they stared into each other's eyes. "I'll never let go, Hyukie," Hyungwon said. They leaned in for a kiss, but the door suddenly opened, and time reached the two lovers once again. They separated in a heartbeat.

"Oh, he's bunking with us?" Changkyun said as he opened the door and saw Hyungwon and Minhyuk.

"Yeah," Hyungwon said and left the room quickly. His face was red. Changkyun looked confused.

"Wasn't he training you?" Changkyun asked.

Hyungwon went to his room and plopped himself on the bed. His face was red from embarrassment.

'I can't believe we almost did that. Are our feelings still the same? What if Jooheon finds out and gets mad? Or worst Shownu,' Hyungwon thought to himself. He got up from his bed, needing some fresh air to clear his mind.

He went outside to feel the sunshine on his pale face. He saw some purple flowers in the distance and went over to pick them. He loved purple flowers, especially the ones for the 'medicine'. When Hyungwon went over to pick the flowers, he was knocked out.