I'm Sorry

"What?" Minhyuk asked with surprise.

"I.M got information about Kai and he did stab Namjoon that day. We think Kai is back in E.X.O," Jooheon explained.

"But I thought the government took Kai away?" Minhyuk asked.

"They did, but apparently they finished their experiments with him and dumped him," Jooheon said.

"So, why did he stab Namjoon?" Minhyuk asked.

"Because Namjoon was the one to turn him in," a voice said behind MInhyuk that scared him.

"Ah, I.M do you have new information?" Jooheon asked.

"Yeah, I've found Kai's location," I.M said to Jooheon.

Jooheon looked back at MInhyuk. "Are you ready for another mission?" Jooheon asked with a smirk.

"What are you doing?" a voice said behind Hyungwon who was sitting on the dock of the lake him and Minhyuk shared their first kiss. Hyungwon turned around to see a smiling Minhyuk.

"Waiting for the sun to set," Hyungwon said looking back at the water. Minhyuk sat down next to Hyungwon.

"It's pretty," Minhyuk said. Hyungwon looked over at Minhyuk. Hyungwon leaned his head on MInhyuk's shoulder. Minhyuk smiled and rested his head on Hyungwon's. Time froze for them.

"Were you serious?" Hyungwon asked.

"About what?" Minhyuk asked.

"About, this place. About how it's where happiness lives," Hyungwon responded.

"Of course I was serious," Minhyuk said sitting up straight, causing the Hyungwon to do the same. "As long as we're together happiness will always be here," Minhyuk said with a smile.

Hyungwon, looked up at the blue sky. It was turning a a shade of light pink. He suddenly felt a hand on top of his. Hyungwon looked down at his hand and then up at a smiling Minhyuk.

"Why are you so cute?" Minhyuk asked. Hyungwon started to blush.

"I'm not cute," Hyungwon said and bit his bottom lip. "You are."

"That is very true," Minhyuk said stroking his fingers through his hair like a model. Hyungwon laughed at the silly boy in front of him. Minhyuk laughed with him.

They stopped laughing and just stared into each other's eyes. Their faces kept inching closer and closer together, slowly. Finally their lips crashed into each other. Minhyuk loved the feeling of Hyungwon's kiss. He pulled Hyungwon closer to him by the waist. Hyungwon's hands were tugging at Minhyuk's hair. Suddenly Hyungwon winced away from Minhyuk in pain.

Minhyuk looked at Hyungwon who was now looking down with shame.

"Show me," Minhyuk said.

Hyungwon said nothing.

"Hyungwon, show me," Minhyuk repeated.

Hyungwon still stayed silent.

"Baby, please," Minhyuk said with grief.

Hyungwon looked up with surprise. Minhyuk had never called him 'baby' before. Hyungwon sighed and lifted his shirt, showing his back to Minhyuk. Minhyuk tried to hide back tears. Hyungwon had a huge black mark that almost covered his entire back. Minhyuk got up suddenly and walked away outraged.

"Where are you going?" Hyungwon called out to him.

"To teach your dad a lesson," Minhyuk answered.