Never Stopped

"Shownu!" Jooheon called. Minhyuk was behind him looking into the room. Shownu looked up at them away from his phone, one hand under his head.

"What?" Shownu asked.

"Where is Hyungwon?" Jooheon asked. Shownu looked over to the empty bed, that was Hyungwon's.

"I don't know, maybe he went on a walk, you know he does that," Shownu said now looking back at his phone. Suddenly Jooheon's phoned buzzed in his pocket. He took it out and looked at it. His eyes widened.

"E.X.O has him," Jooheon saidm Shownu and Minhyuk looked at Jooheon with shock.

"What?" Minhyuk asked with disbelief.

"They want the drug," Jooheon said.

"Then give it to them, they'll kill Hyungwon just like-" Minhyuk stopped. He didn't want to remeber the day he failed. The day he messed up. Jooheon put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Don't worry, we'll get him back," Jooheon said. He turned to Shownu. "Get Wonho and tell him to bring the drug," Jooheon commanded. Shownu quickly got up and went to find Wonho.

Jooheon was about to leave but Minhyuk stopped him.

"Let me come with you," Minhyuk said.

"Don't worry, we need you too," Jooheon said with a smile and left to get ready for their mission.

-------

"Please don't hurt me," Hyungwon pleaded.

"Not yet, I'll give them 10 minutes before I start doing anything to you," Suho said as he brushed the side of the blade on Hyungwon's neck. Hyungwon shuddered as the cold blade made contact with his skin. Suho pulled it away and went to sit in a chair away from Hyungwon.

10 minutes passed without anything happening.

"Guess what Hyungwon," Suho said. Hyungwon looked up at him as Suho walked towards him. "It's been 10 minutes," Suho said with a smirk.

Hyungwon's heart dropped. He was scared. Suho held the knife in his hand. He took out a peice of cloth and put it in Hyungwon's mouth, tying it behind his head.

Suho looked at Hyungwon's terrified face and winked at him. He quickly inserted the blade into Hyungwon's right thigh. Hyungwon's scream was muffled by the cloth and a tear streamed down his face. Suho pulled it out and let the blood pour out.

"If they don't hurry, I'll do the other leg," Suho said with a devilish smile.

"Hyung, they're here, but only one," a voice said.

"Well bring him in," Suho yelled. Soon a figure appeared and Hyungwon looked up to see who is was.

Minhyuk

"Well, well, well. I have never seen you before, are you an obedient puppy just like Kihyun?" Suho asked.

"No, but I got you something," Minhyuk said handing the silver suitcase to Suho. He took it from Minhyuk and opened it up. He smiled, satisfied with its contents.

"Take him," Suho said leaving the room, but before he did another person stood in front of him. He was big and muscular. Suho grinned. "I knew you weren't alone," Suho said to Minhyuk. The muscular man grabbed Suho by the neck tightly. Suho gasped for breath but wasn't fazed. He kicked the man in the stomach which caused the man to let go of his grip. Suho ran away. The man tried to run after him.

Minhyuk finally noticed that Hyungwon was hurt.

"HYUNGWON!" Minhyuk yelled running to his side, untying the cloth that was keeping him quiet.