Appa

"Hey guys! I brought a new friend!" Jackson yelled to the other 5 people in the room.

"Don't tell me his name is Micheal," one of them said. He was working at a desk with a bunch of papers and a laptop open on his desk.

"No, Micheal is a donkey, dumbass," Jackson said.

"More like jackass," another one of them said, he was sitting on the sofa eating some chips. He chuckled at his joke.

"Hahaha, good one Mark!" Another one said. He was playing table tennis with a really tall boy.

"Thank you BamBam," Mark said.

"Alright guys, shut up," Jackson said. "This is Minhyuk."

"I'm Jinyoung," the one still working at his desk said.

"Mark," the one on the couch said, raising his hand and smiling.

"My name is BamBam!" The short one playing table tennis exclaimed.

"I'm Yugyeom," the tall one playing with BamBam said with a kind smile.

"And that dude sleeping in the corner is Youngjae," Jackson said pointing to the sleeping boy in the corner.

"Leave him be, he was up all night working on his songs," Yugyeom said.

Minhyuk only stood there awkwardly. It wasn't long until Kihyun came back.

"Minhyuk let's go," Kihyun said.

"Kihyun!!" BamBam yelled going to hug Kihyun. "How's Shownu?"

"He's good, I'll tell him you said hi," Kihyun said with a smile. Soon Kihyun's phone started to buzz. He took it out and answered the call. "Yeah?" He said. "What?!.......Okay we'll be there soon," Kihyun said and hung up the phone.

"It's Hyungwon," Kihyun said to Minhyuk. Minhyuk's eyes widened.

--------

They had gotten to Dr.Kim's office. Minhyuk rushed to Hyungwon's room. He saw Hyungwon, unconscious on the bed with the other four in the room. Minhyuk walked over to Hyungwon and held his hand. He tried his best not to cry.

"If I was with him, this wouldn't have happened," Minhyuk said.

"It's not your fault," Jooheon said. "It would have happened again, eventually."

"But I could have prevented it," Minhyuk said again. He left the room quickly. Kihyun was about to go after him but Jooheon stopped him.

"Don't, he needs time to himself," Jooheon said. Kihyun looked at Jooheon sadly.

Minhyuk ran outside. He couldn't stop the tears from flowing down his face. He felt terrible. He punched the side of the building, making a huge dent in the wall. The drug hadn't fully worn off yet. Minhyuk didn't even care that his hand was bleeding profusely. He looked down at the ground, anger and sadness dwelled in him. They were in a constant battle, creating a war in Minhyuk's head that drove him crazy. He then noticed something.

A purple flower.

It was the same flower Hyungwon had picked that day they reunited. Minhyuk picked it up. He stared at it for a minute.

He walked back into the building, and into Hyungwon's room again. The others were still there, and they were surprised to see Minhyuk again.

"Minh-" Kihyun started.

"Leave," Minhyuk said.

"But your hand," Wonho said who was standing against the wall near Hyungwon.