Code Blue

Minhyuk and Kihyun were at E.X.O. Minhyuk didn't understand what was happening. He thought Kihyun knew that they weren't supposed to come into E.X.O's territory.

"Kihyun, why are we here?" Minhyuk asked, getting off the bike.

"I have a delivery," Kihyun said. He got off the bike as well and walked up to the locked door that Minhyuk had already encountered. Kihyun knocked on the door and waited for a response. The door opened revealing the same small boy from earlier.

"Kihyun! What are you doing here?! Don't you know your not suppose to be here," Kyungsoo said panicking a little bit.

"It's okay Kyungsoo, Suho knows," Kihyun said, and walked in so casually. Minhyuk followed him inside.

Kihyun walked down the hall until he got to a door and knocked on it.

"Come in," a voice said from inside. Kihyun opened the door. Suho looked up at the two that walked in and almost had a heart attack. "W-w-w-wha-wha," Suho studdered.

"Relax, it's from JB," Kihyun said, taking out a package from his bag and throwing it on Suho's desk. Suho looked at the package and opened it. Inside was a small purple box with a flower painted on it. Inside was a small key. Suho opened a drawer in his desk and took out a package. He handed it to Kihyun.

"Tell him thank you," Suho said. He gave Minhyuk a cold glare. Minhyuk felt uneasy about it.

"Hey Hyungwon," a voice called. Hyungwon looked back. His heart stopped and he tried to walk faster through the now empty school hallway, but the owner of the voice grabbed his arm. "Where are you going?"

Hyungwon looked at the boy that grabbed his arm.

"Why do you care Suho," Hyungwon said.

"I heard your little boy friend left you," Suho said with a smirk. "You must be pretty lonely, huh?" Suho stroked his fingers across Hyungwon's cheek. He slapped Suho's hand away.

"No, I'm perfectly fine," Hyungwon said. But he wasn't okay. He felt so empty without Minhyuk. He did his best to hold back the river that was about to poor from his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure your lying," Suho said still smirking.

"I-I-I'm not," Hyungwon studdered a little. Suho suddenly pulled Hyungwon into an empty classroom, and pinned Hyungwon to the wall. Hyungwon was scared. He didn't know what Suho would do to him. Suho's lips brushed Hyungwon's ear.

"Stop lying little boy," Suho whispered in Hyungwon's ear. Hyungwon didn't know what to do. He knew he wasn't strong enough to fight Suho or push him away, so he just stood their frozen.

Suho began to softly kiss Hyungwon's neck. Hyungwon shut his eyes tightly. He didn't want this. He wanted Minhyuk.

Hyungwon suddenly felt something rub his crotch slightly, and he couldn't help but let out a small moan.

"Yeah, that's right, you like that don't you?" Suho asked, rubbing Hyungwon through his pants slowly.

"N-n-no," Hyungwon managed to say. Suho started to rub him faster.

"Why do you always lie to me?" Suho said with an unpleased look. Hyungwon let out another moan, causing Suho to smile. "Now let me ask again, you like that don't you?"

"Mmm....y-yes," Hyungwon said, finally giving in to the demon that stood in front of him, giving him sexual pleasure.

"Good, now let me taste those thick lips I've been craving so much," Suho said, and placed his lips on to Hyungwon's, still feeling him through his pants. He let go of the kiss for a second and looked at Hyungwon. "I told Minhyuk, he'd pay."

Hyungwon woke up from his nap, soaked with sweat. He sat up and looked around the room, but no one was there. He sighed. He started to think about Minhyuk again, and if he was safe. He knew that sometimes Kihyun's deliveries could be dangerous. Soon Hyungwon started to feel dizzy. He realized what time it was and that he hadn't taken his medicine. He tried to stand up, but fell to the ground immediately. His leg was still messed up. He tried to call for some one but he couldn't speak. His voice was only replaced with silence and some heavy breathing. The room started to become dark, and Hyungwon managed to mumble out one thing,

"Hyukie...."

He passed out.

----------

Minhyuk and Hyungwon had gone to Clan Y to deliver the package to JB. Minhyuk was distressed about the way Suho looked at him before.

They had finally got to Clan Y's headquarters and they got off the bike. Kihyun walked towards the headquarters and knocked. Minhyuk was behind him thinking.

"Why did you really bring me with you?" Minhyuk asked Kihyun. Kihyun looked at Minhyuk and sighed.

"Cause, I knew that you had the drug in you and I wanted your protection," Kihyun told him. Minhyuk was surprised.

"You? Wanted my protection?" Minhyuk questioned. Kihyun just nodded his head.

"It's cause you don't look like much, but with that drug you could be unstoppable," Kihyun said. Before anything more was said the door opened, revealing a fairly short boy with black hair.

"Oh, Kihyun! How you been?" The man asked, and gave Kihyun a hug. "Who's this? You didn't bring Shownu?"

"No, this is Minhyuk," Kihyun told him. The man held out his hand to Minhyuk.

"I'm Jackson," the man said to Minhyuk. Minhyuk shook Jackson's hand.

"Nice to meet you," Minhyuk said.

"He was in Clan Z," Kihyun said. Jackson looked at Minhyuk with shock.

"I'm so sorry man, it must have been terrible over there. How'd you manage to get out?" Jackson asked.

"Suga, was the one to get the last of us out," Minhyuk said.

"I need JB," Kihyun said, turning the conversation around.

"Oh yeah he's in his office come on in," Jackson said with a warm smile. Kihyun and Minhyuk went inside.

"Minhyuk, stay with Jackson while I talk to JB," Kihyun said, and walked away to JB's office.

"Come on, I'll introduce you to the others," Jackson said.

--------

"Hyungwon! Do you want something to e-" Wonho came into the room and saw Hyungwon on the ground. "OH MY GOD HYUNGWON!!" Wonho yelled running to Hyungwon's side trying to wake him up. "JOOHEON!!" Wonho yelled. Jooheon came in running.

"What!! What!??" Jooheon said before seeing Hyungwon on the floor. "No, not again," Jooheon said before kneeling down to Hyungwon. He lifted his head and started to slap his face, trying to wake him up. "Hyungwon! Hyungwon! HYUNGWON! Come on wake up buddy," Jooheon said but nothing happened. "SHOWNU!! CODE BLUE!!" Jooheon yelled. Soon Shownu was standing in the door way. He went over to Hyungwon and picked him up, taking him to Dr.Kim's.