Like A Carousel (9)

I groggily got out of his bed and stretched. I realized he was gone and decided to get ready for the day. 

I straightened my shirt and followed some noise to the living room. The girls were sitting on the couch while the guys looked like they were heading out. "Morning everyone." I sleepily rubbed my eyes and waved.

April spoke up first, "Hey sleepy head. How'd you sleep?" 

I smiled, "Pretty good. His bed was very comfy." Adrian/Nick/Sam/Charles/Max (whoever you slept with last) smiled at me. 

Max walked towards me while the other guys headed outside. "Well, it's a good thing you're up now. We were just about to head out!"

I tilted my head a little, "Where to?"

Max took my hand and began pulling me towards the door, "You'll see!" I quickly looked back and waved bye to the girls before following Max out.

The car stopped and all six of us piled out of the car. I stretched my legs and took a deep breath. "Feels like we were in there forever!"

Adrian laughed and placed a hand on my shoulder, "It'll be worth it. Just look." He pointed ahead of us and I smiled wide. We walked to the admission stand and I was bouncing on my feet. The couple in front of us went inside and it was our turn next. 

I stepped forward and smiled, "Six entry tickets please!" The person in the booth turned around and smiled at me.

"Why hello there Y/n! My, it has certainly been a while, huh?" The person smiled as their purple hair shifted in the wind.

I was confused for a moment before my memory came back. "Musha?" 

They smiled and passed me six tickets. "The one and only, but you won't remember anyway." They gestured behind me, "I see you chose the boys."

"Yea I--. Wait, what do you mean chose?"

They laughed, "You'll see dear. Now hurry along!" I quickly thanked them and walked to the boys, completely forgetting that I didn't even pay. 

"Come on guys, I got the tickets!" They all perked up and we rushed through the gates.

We got through the gates and I couldn't contain my smile. "I love amusement parks!"

I was about to take off when Charles grabbed my hand, "Hold on a second dear. You've gotta pick a buddy."

"What for?" I looked at each guy as they avoided eye contact with me. "What's wrong guys?"

Sam spoke up first, "It's nothing serious. We just want to do something with you first before we all split up."

I blushed at the thought of being alone with one of them, "Okay! Where do you guys wanna go?"

Nick pointed to the teacups, "Those look fun."

"I think the tilt-a-whirl would be much better." Sam smiled softly at me.

"We'd have a blast on the bumper cars!" Max bounced excitedly.

"I believe a little maze would be great to start at." Charles pointed towards the hall of mirrors.

Adrian smiled, "Nah the arcade would be best to start in."

All the guys looked at me, awaiting my answer. "So, who do you pick?"

If you want to end up with Nick proceed to the chapter titled Teacups 

(10/Female) (10/Males) (10/Neither)

If you want to end up with Sam proceed to the chapter titled  Tilt-A-Whirl

(10/Female) (10/Males) (10/Neither)

If you want to end up with Max proceed to the chapter titled Bumper Cars 

(10/Female) (10/Males) (10/Neither)

If you want to end up with Adrian proceed to the chapter titled Games 

(10/Female) (10/Males) (10/Neither)

If you want to end up with Charles proceed to the chapter titled Hall Of Mirrors 

(10/Female) (10/Males) (10/Neither)