Truth Or Dare? (5/Females)

Everyone looked at me, waiting peacefully for my answer, making me flinch slightly. "Um. How about we play....."

"How about truth or dare?" I shrugged my shoulders slightly.

Sage fist pumped the air while Nick pouted with his arms crossed. I stood up and patted Nick's shoulder. "Sorry buddy." He slightly smirked and nodded at me.

Sage rubbed her hands together mischievously. "Set up time crew!" Sage clapped and everyone shot up from their seats and buzzed around. My eyes tried to keep up with them but I simply couldn't.

After mere minutes, the living room was completely changed. The lights were dimmed but not shut off. The couch was pushed far away and replaced with a bunch of blankets and pillows. All of them were sitting down in a circle like before with my seat in between April and Max.

I quickly grabbed two pops and took my seat. Sage smirked and pulled out a pencil from her hair. 'How?'

She tossed it in the middle and spoke, "If the eraser points to you, you have to ask truth or dare to whoever the lead part is pointing to. Got it?" We all nodded and she spun the pencil in the middle.

I stared at the pencil closely as it slowed to a stop. The eraser pointed towards me and the lead was pointed to a nervous looking Charles. "I guess you're my first victim, heh."

Charles scratched his cheek nervously before puffing out his chest. "Uh, truth?" He smiled sheepishly, "Do your worst madam."

I chuckle slightly and play with my hair. "Hmm. What's the weirdest thing you can do?"

Charles seemed taken aback by it but then thought about it seriously. Suddenly, his eyes lit up and he jumped to his feet. "I know!" He took off upstairs. He came back after a minute or two with two pencils. He sat back down and shrugged his shoulders. "It isn't weird per-say but its something I'm a little proud of." He angled his head to the ceiling and placed a pencil in his mouth standing straight up. He gently placed the other pencil end-to-end on top of the other one. He seemed to take a deep breath before jerking his head up and making the pencil on top flip before it landed back on the first pencil. We all looked on in stunned silence until I gasped.

"That was amazing!" Charles blushed and did a very small bow after taking the pencil out of his mouth. Everyone else around the circle kinda just stared at him until he spun the pencil with a pink face. The eraser stopped on Adrian while the lead stopped on Nick. 

Adrian smirked while Nick looked uninterested. Nick huffed before squeaking out, "Dare." Adrian rubbed his chin until he smirked and scooted closer to Nick to whisper in his ear. We all tried to lean in closer but I don't think anyone heard anything. Nick's face turned a bright red and he shook his head multiple times. Adrian looked at Nick evilly and Nick gulped. Nick leaned over to Max and quickly pecked his cheek. 

Nicole cleared her throat, "Ookay. Even though I really want to know what exactly the dare was I think we should just move on." Nick spun the pencil and the led landed on me while the eraser pointed at Sam. I gulped and Sam mischievously rubbed his hands together.

"Truth or dare?" Sam smiled but I could see a sinister gleam in his eye.

"Truth." I smiled but I soon regretted my choice.

"Which man do you find the most attractive in this room?" I chocked on my spit for a second and Max patted my back.

"Well..." All five of the guys leaned in closer. Nick and Sam had huge smirks. Charles and Max gave me goofy smiles. Adrian giggled under his breath. "I choose...Charles!" Charles' face burst into a red color as he stuttered something under his breath. 

"WHAT!?!" Sam groaned and fell backwards while Adrian fell into an all out laughter. Nick stood up and stood in the corner. Max took his phone out and recorded everyone's reactions.

Charles looked at me sweetly once he brought his blush to a controllable pink level. "Do you really think so Miss?" 

I smiled then crawled forward and pecked his cheek, "You are sooo adorable." I pulled Charles towards me and gave him a tight hug with his face pressed to my chest. 

Adrian shouted, "You owe me $10 Nick! I knew you wouldn't get a kiss from her first!" Nick groaned before throwing his wallet at Adrian's face.

I think all of us were slightly shocked until Jane stood up and grabbed everyone's attention. "Well, somehow we've been playing for an hour so its like eight at night." She shrugged her shoulders before turning to me. "We usually head to our separate sides of the house at this time and just all hang out in the upstairs chill spots until we get tired. So," she smiled brightly, walked in front of me and held my right hand. "Who will you spend time with? The girls or the guys?"

If you want to hang out with the girls for an hour then head to the chapter called 'Make It Pink.'

If you want to hang out with the guys for an hour then head to 'Make it Blue.'

Falling For Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें