Chapter Forty Four

ANAIS

"Good morning." Coco's face was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. He was sitting on the edge of my bed, his warm smile radiated out through his eyes. It was almost sunrise when we slept last night. I couldn't count the times we'd made love in the past few days we'd been in this island. We were really making up for all the years we didn't get any 'action'.

Judging by how the sun hits through the room, I knew that it wasn't morning anymore. Tirik na ang araw. It was probably already afternoon. I turned my head and looked at the wall clock. It clearly said it was already two.

"It's afternoon..." I yawned, sitting up and stretching my arms out. "Bakit hindi mo ko ginising? Nag breakfast ka na ba?"

"Ang himbing kasi ng tulog mo saka alam kong na pagod ka." His hand went up to stroke my hair. "Dinalan kita ng breakfast."

I looked at the tray of food that sat on top of the bedside table. "You shouldn't have."

"Halika nga dito. Ano'ng oras na? You need to eat." He pulled me to him and made me sit on his lap. I was completely naked and he was already dressed up but I didn't care. I felt really hungry. Kinuha ko ang isang plato ng pancake na nakapatong doon. I dug into my food and Coco just laughed and kissed me on the shoulder while he watched me.

"Gusto mo?" I asked, bringing the fork to his mouth. Sinubo ko sa kanya ang pancake at nagpatuloy ako sa pagkain.

"You're going to need a lot of energy." He grinned.

I paused and my eyes narrowed at him. "Don't look at me like that. I'm still sore. Tigilan mo na ako."

We'd been practically having sex every chance we got. We made love on the beach under the stars, we made love in the living room, even in the kitchen. We made love in almost every corner of this small island. Wala naman kami kasing magawa dito sa island kung hindi yun lang. 

"Eh di mamaya na lang." He looked at me with naughty eyes and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"Pagpahingahin mo naman ako. Alam mo isa na lang baka hindi na ako makalakad." I rolled my eyes at him. "I think I may need to see my gynecologist once we get home." 

He let out a delicious laugh. "Is it that bad? I'm sorry, I just can't get enough of you. You're more addicting than drugs. I got the tub ready for you. Maganda yun para matanggal naman ng konti yung soreness mo."

"Mamaya punta tayo sa beach. I want to go for a swim." I ran my fingers through his golden hair.

"We will later..." Malambing na sabi niya before he buried his face into the crook of my neck. 

We'd been enjoying the island life so much. This place had a charm of its own. Wala kaming ginawi dito kung hindi magswim sa beach, manood ng sunset, kung minsan naaabutan na din namin ang sunrise, and of course make love. This was already like a honeymoon to us. 

"Pagkatapos kong kumain?" I said, reaching for the bowl of fresh mangoes on the tray. There were alot of fruit trees around the island. Kapag may gusto kaming kainin, pipitas lang kami sa mga puno. All the plants seemed to be well kept, lahat ng mga puno at mga bulaklak dito ay hitik sa bunga.

"Okay, kung gusto mo." He gently kissed my neck. 

"I want to get a gorgeous tan." I said as I chewed on the fruit I had in my mouth. I didn't have to wear any swimsuit here so I won't have any problem with those ugly tan lines. Coco already had a beautiful rich golden tan after we went out fishing on the shore yesterday. 

"Tanned or not you're already gorgeous." His hand caressed my thigh. 

"Yan ka na naman, Nicholas." I slapped the back of his hand with my spoon.