0.1

"Mr.Styles, you will be receiving a new intern on Monday. She is only 19 years old. Please go easy on her this time," Maria says.

I roll my eyes.
"They need to learn. How will they ever learn to work if they aren't treated like they would be in the real world? Styles & Co. is not a place for inexperience teenagers," I tell my assistant.

"I think you will like this girl. She is studying business at Cornell, an ivy league school. She is very intelligent, Mr.Styles," Maria says, trying to make a point.

"Yeah and you said that last time. The boy couldn't even handle taking a few phone calls," I scuff.

"I am done with this conversation. You need to give her a chance. Please, Mr.Styles. Now head to your meeting, it starts in 5," she shoos me off.

I head down the long hallway from my office. I make it to the conference room. I have big news today.

I open the double doors of the conference room. A large mahogany oval table is placed in the middle and chairs surround it. The chairs are filled with my coworkers.

"As you all have been informed, I have an announcement to make. I am very impressed with you all and your hard work. Styles & Co. sales are the highest they have ever been. They are completely above average. We are expanding the company and adding new branches around the world," I announce.

Everyone around the table smiles and begins clapping and cheering. I smile and nod my head.
The clapping stops and I continue speaking.

"We are expanding the company to Florence, Italy. Sydney, Australia. London,England. and Paris, France," I say smiling.

More applause is followed. Everyone seems to be happy. They should be.

"To celebrate our progress as a company, I will be hosting a party at my house, Saturday evening. Black tie dress code, I want everyone to look their best. You all have the rest of the day off," I say making my final announcement.

The men and women I work with begin heading out of the room. Thanking me and making other kind remarks. I reply to each and everyone of them. I'm the last one in the room. I leave with a sigh.

Maria is waiting for me by my office door, clutching her clip board against her blazer that covers her chest. She is smiling big.

"Proud of you Harold, very proud of you," is all she says as she pats my back as I walk into the office.

I chuckle at her remark and the awkward contact she made with my back.

"I need to tell you that I may or may no have invited your intern to your party. I think it will be good for her to see everyone and be apart of the celebration," she says quickly, knowing I wouldn't be happy about this news.

"For fucks sakes Maria, she is 19!! Everyone is going to be drinking. She's a minor. This is not going to be an environment she should be in," I shout.

"Honestly Harry, she's a freshman in college. Imagine all the partying she does anyway!," Maria shouts back.

She is making a good point but still.

"I'll watch over her. She will be fine, Harry. I won't let her get into any trouble."

💋
A/N: hello darlings. i'm starting a new book. Only Angel is my new project. Brielle will still be up to read but i don't see myself updating it. I got bored with it and i don't see it going anywhere.This new book will be something new that i've never written before and i hope you enjoy it. I plan on it being exciting and scandalous. if you enjoy the first chapter and wonder what will happen next in this wonderful alternate universe that involves the one and only harry styles, keep reading. also please vote and comment, it means a lot. If you have any questions or ideas for the book feel free to tell me about them. I'll update soon. xoxo

-alexa🥀