1.6

I wipe my tear as Harry approaches me. I sniffle and try not to ruin my makeup.

"Uh nothing. I'm alright," I says s I try to avoid eye contact.

Harry grabs onto my shoulders and turns me to face him. I gasp as he yanks me.

"What the fuck happened? Where the hell is Armani?" he asks as his jaw clenched.

Harry is so intimidating when he's angry. It's quite scary if I'm being honest. I begin shaking. Tears prick my eyes once more.

"Did he hurt you?," he yells as he tightens his grip on my shoulders, I let out a sob.

"N-No," I cry.
"He ran off."

Harry loosens his hands on my bony shoulders. They slump when he releases. I'm sure they are red from his tight hands.

"Why are you crying, baby?," he asks.

"He knows my dad. He's gonna tell him that I'm hanging out with you," I cry.

As I say this out loud, I feel silly. Why am I so worked up over this? Me and Harry aren't even a thing.

"Why is that a problem, darling?," he asks, wrapping his strong arm around me.

"Dad won't like that. He will think I'm a whore for hanging out with an older man and I'm somewhere I'm not supposed to be," I explain.

"Don't worry about it, baby. Daddy is going to take care of this. I'm doing to talk to Armani later. How does he know your dad anyway?," He asks.

"He used to work for my dad. Armani would always come to my house when I was younger. I don't know why Armani cares so much about me and you," I shrug.

"Do you know if something happened between them? Is there a reason why Armani would want to maybe get revenge or something?," he asks calmly.

He pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.

"Umm I'm not sure. My dad might have fired him or something. I'm not sure," I say.

"Well don't worry about it. I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you. If you're dad does find out about us, I'll take care of you," he reassured.

He rubbed circles on my back and smiled down at me.

"Okay, daddy."

A day has passed since what happened at the club. Harry said he would talk to Armani but I don't know if he has.

Harry drove me home last night. We didn't stay at the club for very long. I got tired after I had cried and got worked up. Car ride was long and silent. Harry kissed me before letting me out of the car. His hands cupped the sides of my face. He held my lips against his for a few moments then pulled away. His hands were still placed on either side of my face and he looked into my eyes. My cheeks were hot and my eyes were puffy, I could feel it.

"Still so beautiful. So pure," Harry murmured.

I wanted to stay in the warm car with him all night. His company was priceless, even if we weren't talking. The sweet silence spoke louder than our words. His hands left my face. I felt as though I could cry at any moment for no reason. It was an emotional night. My eyes burned as I unlocked the car door, pulling the handle.

I climbed out and as I was about to close the door, he grabbed my hand.

"I know you aren't about to leave without telling your daddy bye," he said, tightly gripping my hand.

"Goodbye daddy," I say as a hot tear slips down my cheek.

I don't think Harry noticed. I quickly turned before I let him see. Thank god.

I really don't want to lose him. My dad can't know. He will freak out.

I walk to my front door with wobbly legs. Harry's car lights shining on me. I hear his window roll down.

"Goodnight my angel, sleep well," he called.

I turn to see his head out of the window with a smirk on his face. His watch shines under the moon light. He looks like a million bucks. I smile and wave and walk into my house.

That man is so stunning. So breathtaking. So charming.

I had fallen asleep that night, dreaming of my daddy.

"BELLA ROSE!" I hear my father yell from downstairs.

I jolt out of bed and run down the steps.

"Yes, father?" I ask once I reach the living room where he is standing.

I rub the sleep from my eyes and adjust my silky pajama shorts.

"What is this I hear about you seeing an older man?"

💋
PLEASE READ
A/N: hello girlies! this chapter kinda sucks. i started a new book. it's another daddy kink book. it's called "mon minou", french for "my kitty". if you enjoy this book, i highly recommend you check out my new one!! i'll update soon, i know it's been awhile. i will be working on 2 books now, so idk how often i'll update. please vote and comment if you liked this chapter. xoxo

-alexa🥀