0.8

Harry's pov

My heart sinks when my fiancé's name leaves Maria's mouth.I wonder what's wrong.
"Oh my, is she alright?," I ask, concerned.

"Yes Harry, she's well but I have some bad news," she sighs.

"Well what is it?" I ask frantically.

"I'm so sorry Harry, I think you should look at this," she says quietly, handing over an ipad.

I grab it from her hands and study the screen.

"Spotted: Lauren Clarke with new mystery man. Seen in Florence, enjoying brunch on the balcony of the nicest hotel in the city. Ditching Styles for a new young model? We think so," read the post from a celebrity news account on twitter, a picture of my Lauren and a man are posted along with it.

Tears prick my eyes and my blood boils. This can't be true. We are suppose to be married soon! I run my fingers through my hair.

"Ummm that's probably just someone she works with. Maybe they are just uh friends. Or uh maybe uh-" I got cut off by Maria grabbing onto my shoulder.

"Harry, she's cheating on you," she says.

"Um I think I should probably leave. I'll just step outside. I'm sorry," Bella says apologetically.

Maria looks to her and nods, giving a small smile. "I'll meet you later," she mouths and Bella leaves.

I'm left alone with Maria, I slam my fits on the desk and it begins bleeding.

"Harry, honestly-," Maria starts.

I yell out in anger. How could she do this to me? My breathing quickens. The veins are prominent in my fore arms. I clench my fist and storm out my office.
Realizing I don't need Lauren.
I don't want Lauren.
I want Bella.
I need Bella.

I find her across the hall in her own office, I doubt she knows it's hers tho. She's standing in front of the desk, back towards me. Grazing her longs perfect nails across the wood, lightly tapping them. I enter the room and walk about behind her. I grip her waist and turn her around towards me. I pull her close, against the desk. She gasps.

"Wha-at are y-you doing, Mr. S-Styles?" she asks, clearly confused.

"Doing what I should have done the other night," I say, leaning in.

Her eyebrows synched together. Her eyes filled with fear. Her lips quiver. With my bloody hands, I grip the sides of her face. Her breath hitches in her throat as I connect my lips with hers. Finally feeling them against me. Moving together in perfect rhythm. My teeth graze her bottom lip, making her moan. Her hands grip my shoulders, pushing away.

She runs her tongue along her bottom lip, tasting me. Her face is flushed. Her eyes shining. Skin glowing. Lips pinks and plump.

"You can't do that," she stutters.

"Really? Because it seemed like you enjoyed it. Don't complain," I say. I lean in again, wanting her lips against mine, once more.

"No. You have a fiancé and you lead me on," she says, pulling away. She flips her hair in my face and tries to escape my grip.

I tighten my hands around her small waist. Slamming her hips against mine, making her yelp.

"You'll soon realize that I get whatever I want babygirl and right now, I want you," I say lowly, attaching my lips to her neck.

She's mine now.
My only angel.

💋

A/N: Hey sugars! I have so much going on right now. Tomorrow I'm seeing Niall and Liam and 5H !!! I'm also meeting one of my internet friends for the first time!! Not to mention, I shattered my phone so it's kinda hard to see what I'm typing so I'm sorry for any typos, I tried my best! I hope you love this chapter!! I'll try to update soon! Also, rest in peace Robin, I hate that Harry has to go through this, the Styles-Twist family will be in my thoughts and prayers. xoxo

-alexa🥀