0.5

Bella's pov
I walk into the party. The house is filled with people and unfamiliar faces. I scan  the room for Maria but I can't find her of course. I don't know anyone here and I don't know what to do. For the one of the first times in my life, I'm in a room full of people and no one knows me and I feel vulnerable. People began to look at me because I'm standing alone, clearly lost.

"What are you doing here all alone, pretty girl ?" a man he looked like he was in his late 40s whispers in my ear as he brushes a piece of hair away from my face.

I squeak and try to get away as his friends close in around me.

"Where are you going, doll ?" he asks as he presses closer to me.
"I just want to have some fun," he smirks.
His old gross friends laugh along with him.

"Ay leave her alone, Tom," Maria bust through the circle of men around me.

"This is Mr.Styles new intern. I seriously doubt he would appreciate you treating her like this," Maria says sternly and grabs my hand.

"Oh good, so she'll be at the office from now on," he winks at me and scans my body.

"Fuck off, Tom," Maria yells and pulls away from the men.

"Thank you so much Maria. I was trying to find you but these guys came up to me. I didn't know what to do," I said quickly.

"Don't even worry about sweetie. I'll be sure to let Mr.Styles know what happened. He will look after you. Tom is honestly harmless. His wife divorced him a few years ago and he's been looking for young girls ever since. What a pervert?," Maria scuffs.

I laugh at her comment. I try to forget about the situation and continue to follow Maria.

I try to make my way through the groups of business men and women. Maria still has grip on my hand. I have no idea where I am going. The strong scent of alcohol fills the air. I don't mind the smell, it's just very strong. I can smell expensive cologne and perfumes as well. Diamonds and watches and earrings shine and sparkle under the light. Women with glowing skin and a faces perfectly sculpted after many plastic surgeries stand around with their husbands and laugh and smile fakely at each other. A sight I'm used to seeing.

Maria finds a not so crowded spot and we stop and talk. She begins introducing me to people around us. I smile and tell them my name and answer a bunch of boring questions.

My eyes scan the room. I feel eyes on me. I look at all the people surrounding me when suddenly something catches my attention.

A man.
A man with short brown hair.
It's perfectly placed in a messy away upon his head.
Slightly curly and very think and textured.
His skin is tanned and flawless.
He glows.
His eyes are as striking emerald green that remind me of  the pines on a rich green pine tree in the middle of a forest.
His nose is perfectly carved like a greek god.
His lips are full and a dark pink.
The kind of pink you see in a summer sunset. The facial structure is chiseled to perfection.
His jawline and cheekbones sharp like mountain tops.
He is tall and big.
He looks very manly and handsome.
His body is covered by the fabric of his suit.
Just by looking  at him, you can tell he has money.
A flashy watches peeks out from his sleeve.

I can tell he is looking at me. Scanning every inch of my body like I'm doing to him. His eyes burn  into my skin. I yearn for his attention. I'm dying to know his name and hear his voice and to get a close as possible to him as I can.

I look back up to him. 

We lock eyes and in that moment, I can't move or speak.

I can't break my eyes away from him.

I don't want to.

💋

A/N: hey babies! i really hope you like this chapter. i think it's really cute. yes, it ends the same way the last chapter does. please vote and comment if you liked it. xoxo

-alexa🥀