1.4

Bella's pov

I can not believe what just happened in Harry's office. My boss just fingered me on his desk!! Have I lost my mind?

My mind was racing. My hands shaky and my throat dry. I was now sitting across the hall in my office. My phone buzzes in my purse next to me. I dig around until I find it.

Penelope: Hey Bells! Want to hang out later? It's a friday night and i miss youuu!!

I read the message on the screen in my head. I sigh. I've hardly talked to Penelope lately. I feel bad. Harry has consumed my every thought and taken up majority of my time.

Me: Yes P! I would love too. What do you want do? Party night out or movie night in?

I respond to the text and wait for a reply. I've not told Penelope about Harry really. I mean I told her that he was my boss and that he was young and attractive but that's it. I wonder if I should tell her about what just happened.

Penelope: Hmmm let's go out! After the day i've had at school, I could use a drink... or 10.

Me: Ok, I'm down. Come to my place and we can get ready together, I'll be done at Styles at 4. Let's try not to get too crazy;)

Penelope: Okk babe! can't wait :)

I shut my phone off and get back to work. It's hard to focus. Harry hasn't come into my office yet and it's been 2 hours since what happened. Maybe he regrets it. I'm probably over thinking this.

It's almost time to leave and I've finished all my work.

"Bella, Mr.Styles needs to see you," Maria says as she lightly knocks on the door.

"Ok," I say as my face heats up.

I walk across the hall to his room.

"Maria said you need me," I say as I stand in the door way.

"Come here, Bella," He says looking up from his computer.

I sit across from him in a chair.

"I just want to make something clear with you, baby girl. You are mine now. No ones else's," He says with his jaw clenched.

All I do is nod my head. It's not like I have a boyfriend or anything.

"Use your words, baby," he says sternly.

"Yes, Harry," I say.

"Woah woah, what was that?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

I pause.

Oh.

"Yes, daddy," I correct my self.

"Good girl," he praises.

I smile. I love the names he gives me.

"I'll see you soon baby, give me a kiss before you leave," he says.

I nod and stand from the chair. I lean over the desk. My face inching closer and closer to Harry's. Our lips connect for a moment.

"Bye, daddy," I say, leaving his office.

"HE FINGERED YOU?" Penelope shouts in shock.

"Shhhh the whole neighborhood doesn't need to know!," I giggle.

She is digging through my closet as I tell her all about Harry. I started with how we met at the party, to the dates he takes me on, to him making a move on me today.

"Sounds like you could potentially have a sugar daddy, bella," Penelope says, winking at me.

My face gets hot. What?

"A sugar daddy? No. Harry isn't like that," I say, getting defensive.

"Think about it. He has tons of money, he's older than you, he takes you to nice places, and he does stuff with you," she explains.

"No P. It's not like that," I say.

"Okk, whatever you say," she rolls her eyes and turns back around.

She tosses a tight, black dress at me.

"You're wearing this tonight," she states.

"Oh am I ?" I laugh.

"Yes, you will look hot," she responds.

"I'm not trying to impress anyone," I respond.

"We'll see," she smirks.

Harry's words repeated in my mind.
You are mine now.

💋

A/N: Hey girlies!! I hope you enjoy this chapter. By the way, Penelope will be played by Cindy Kimberly. She is the dark haired girl in the mood board. Please vote and comment. I'll update asap. xoxo

-alexa🥀