1.9

Harry's pov

I pull into the driveway. Bella's teeth were dug into her bottom lip. Her eyes were droopy and tired.

"We're home now, doll," I sigh and she nods.

I get out of the car and open her door. She just sits there. I can tell she has a lot on her mind. She really does need to relax.

"Seriously baby, cmon. It's chilly out," I say.

She looks up at me. Tears pricking her eyes. I quickly unbuckle her seatbelt for her. A tear falls down her cheek. I pick her up carefully and place her on my hip. I place my hand in her bum to keep her in place. A sob escaped her lips.

"Everything is fine, Bella. I promise. Don't cry, baby," I say as my thumb brushes away her tears.

She nods her head in response and sniffles. I carry her up to my front door. I quickly unlock it and get inside. I'll just get her bags later.

"It's so big. It's beautiful. Do you really live here?" Bella asks as her tired eyes grow wide, looking at my house.

"Yes, baby. You live here now too. What's mine is yours. I'll take care of you, I promise," I say and place a kiss on her forehead.

I begin walking upstairs to my room. Our room.

When I walk in, I first lay her on the bed.

"Is this your room?" she asks.

"Yes. I can get you your own bedroom if you want. Some of Lauren's stuff is still here though. It getting moved out this week. Boxes of her stuff are everywhere, this places is kinda a wreck right now. It's normally not like this," I say.

"I forgot about Lauren," Bella cringes.
"I don't need my own room though. I can share one with you, right?" she asks.

"Of course. As long as you don't snore too loud," I wink.

"I don't even snore!" she yells.

"I know baby. I was kidding. Relax," I laugh.

"Stop saying that. I'm fine," she huffs.

I crawl on to the bed next to her. I kick off my shoes. Bella's body tenses up next to mine. I roll over and grab the side of her face. I press my lips on hers and she moans into the kiss. Her small hand rests on my bicep. I continue to kiss her softly.

My hand grips her hip. I push her lower half against mine. Another heavenly moan escapes her lips and I can't contain myself anymore. My hand slips in between her thighs. Rubbing them painfully slow. I place my hand over her. I rub her through her leggings. She flinches.

"Harry no," she gasps into my lips.

I almost ignore her. My hand stops.

"Why baby? You acted like you liked it?" I ask as I pull away.

"I did. I just don't want that right now," she covers her face with her shaky hands. She sits up in the bed.

Oh no.

"I'm sorry," she whimpers.

"Don't ever apologize baby. You're okay. Everything is okay. We don't have to do anything," I coo and wrap my arm around her.

She removes her hands to reveal her beautiful flushed face. Her hair cupped the edges of her face, wispy strands stand up on each side. A beautiful mess. Her eyes are a grey blue. She's cried too much today. She blinks slowly as she bites her swollen lips for comfort. An angel sits before me.

"I'm a mess," she murmurs, breaking her eyes away from mine.

"I think you're beautiful," I tell her and grab her hand.

A smile creeps on her lips as she throws her head back. Her body hits the bed. She laughs with her eyes closed. Messy hair tangled on my white silk sheets. Her eyes stay closed, her giggles stops, her heat beat slows. I watch her slip into a much needed sleep. I press my lips on her heated forehead. Her grip on my hand loosens. I don't let go.

"I love you Bella. Goodnight my angel," I whisper in her ear.

Her face doesn't change. She can't hear me. I could pour my heart out to her right now and she would be clueless. She wouldn't hear a word. I could go on for hours, but I won't. She could wake up at anytime. I won't let her hear how I really feel. Not yet.

I decide to lay down next to her. I slip my arm under her and pull her close. She's warm and soft and everything I need right now. My eyes close and I feel at peace.

I awake to the sound of soft singing.

A/N: hello my dears. sorry i went mia for a minute. i'm back now. i had a bit of writers block and didn't feel motivated to right at all. the support i get from you guys is the only thing keeping me going. i enjoy reading your comments, even the critical ones, i love love love your feed back. if you have any questions or comments at all, please leave them. even if they are questions about me, ask them. i would love to get close with my readers. i can't believe i have 18k reads. unbelievable. i can't thank you guys enough. you are such an amazing audience. i never expected this book to receive the attention it has so quickly. please continue to vote and comment. i'm sorry i stopped updating. things have been rough lately with school and boys, lots on my mind right now. i get in my feels and i start writing and everything i type ends up coming out 20x mushier than i plan for it to be, sorry for the shitty, sappy update. i wanted harry to be sweet towards the end of the chapter, despite his urges to do things with bella because of the situation she is in right now. i'm sorry that bella is such a cry baby as well, i tend to take some of my traits and put them in my characters, im a very emotional person, therefore bella is too. i don't know when i'll update next. i would like to continue this book and see where it goes but my mind can't focus these days. i'll talk to you soon. xoxo
-alexa🥀