1.8

Harry's pov

I grab my keys and hang up the phone. It was obvious that Bella had been crying. My heart raced and my blood boiled. Fucking Armani. I didn't think he would get a hold of Bella's so quickly. I was planning on calling him this afternoon.

I'm going way over the speed limit. My jaw is clenched and my hands are gripping the steering wheel with white knuckles. I just want to get to my Bella.

I pull into Bella's drive way after a few long minutes. The car was barley stopped when I quickly opened my car door and stormed up to the house. Without knock, I barged in.

"Hello," I call through the mansion.

"Harry," I heard Bella sob.

The sob came from upstairs. I run down the hall to where the cries were coming from, Bella's room.

She sat on the edge of her bed. Her face was covered by her shaky hands. She removed them when she realized Harry was in her room. She had a suitcase sitting next to her.

"Baby, what happened?" Harry asks as he sits next her on the bed.

"Dad is kicking me out. He was making me choose between my internship and living here," She cries, making my heart ache.

I wrap my arm around her as her sobs shake her body. I pull her close.

"Shhhh," I hush soothingly, trying to get her to calm down.

"He said I'm a disappointment because I was seen with you. I couldn't choose, Harry. I can't lose you," she cried out and covered her face again.

"Don't ever hide your pretty little face, baby," I say as I pull her hands away.

Her glossy blue eyes looked up at me. Her cheeks wet and red. Lips full and pouty. She slowly blinks her eyes and that's when I lean in. Her eyes immediately shut again when my lips connect with hers. Our mouths worked together. My hands reached up and gripped the sides of her face.

She pulls away and I look at her.
"Daddy is going to take care of you, no matter what. Let's get you home," I say.

Her knees wobble when she stands. She grips onto her suitcase and begins rolling it out of the room. I just stand back and watch. Does she really I'm going to let her carry that?

"What do you think you're doing, doll?" I ask as  I being catching up to her. Before she can start walking down the stairs, I grab her arm.

"I'll take your bags. You, head out to the car, baby," I say and grab her luggage.

She smiles at me with a sleepy grin and she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. Her tiny hand grips the railing of the stairs as she takes careful steps down them. I watch how her hips move when she takes each downward step. So smooth and careful and slow. So painfully slow.

She reaches the bottom and I decide to follow behind. I grab the suitcase and head down the steps. She opens the door for me. I smile up at her.

"Thank you baby," I say and she just nods and grins with rosy cheeks.

I put all of her things in the trunk and then open the passenger car door for her. She seems tense and scared. I walk to my side of the car and get in.

"Relax Bella," I say and start the car.

She takes a deep breath and rubs her palms up and down her thighs.

"Or I'll have to make you relax and I won't be waiting till we get home," I smirk and Bella freezes.

"I'm fine," she mumbles.

"What was that?" I ask, pretending not to hear her.

"I'm fine, daddy. I'm relaxed," she nods, trying to convince herself that she was fine.

"Alright, angel," I say and place my hand on her knee.

My heart is full with my angel by side, I couldn't possibly drive home any faster, dying to get her between my sheets.

💋
A/N: hello sugars! this has been the longest i've ever gone without updating abby it breaks my heart. i've just been trying to get into the routine for school and golf. i've been swamped with homework. i'm so so sorry. i'll update again soon i promise. i'll try to make the chapters longer too. please keep commenting and voting. it's my favorite thing to hear your guys comments. i can't believe i have 7K reads!! crazy! thank you so much for your feedback and votes! xoxo

-alexa🥀