2.2

Bella was shocked. Her sister froze in her steps at the door. Silence filled the shop. Bella's lips parted and attempted to say something to her younger sibling.

"Bells," her sister gasps. She takes a hesitant step towards her.

"Um hi," Bella says awkwardly. Harry's hand presses to her back for comfort. She glances up at him. Confusion fills his eyes.

"Umm Harry this is my little sister Evelyn, Evelyn this is Harry," she says and bites down on her lip.

Evelyn's friends follow close behind as she walks closer to her sister and the older man.

"So this is the guy," Evelyn says, eyeing Harry.

"Yes," Bella says shortly.

"Uh nice to meet you," Harry says, extending his hand to the young girl who favors the one he is infatuated with.

Evelyn ignores him.

"I can't believe you'd do this to our family. I hope it's worth it," she spits.

Harry's jaw clenched and he tightens his grip on Bella. Evelyn stomps out of the shop with her stuck up friends behind her, mumbling to themselves about what just happened. Just as Evelyn reached the door she spun on her heel and says, "slut". She slams the door behind her as she finally leaves.

Bella isn't the type to fight back or truly stand up for herself. She stayed quiet. Her legs wobbled as she stood there in shock. Her own sister despises her.

"Babe," Harry says speechless.

"Let's just go," Bella says with a shaky voice as tears pricked her eyes.

"Take the keys. I'm gonna pay for your things and I'll meet you there love," he coos in her ear and he places the keeps to his car in Bella's trembling hands.

"O-Ok," she says as a tear falls.

He presses a kiss on forehead and he rubs his smooth thumb along her flushed cheek. The tear is immediately absorbed by Harry's touch.

"Shhh, it's alright," he says.

She nods slightly and gives a weak smile before leaving the shop. She put her sunnies on and kept her had down as she shamefully headed to Harry's car.

The ride home was long and quite. Harry's hand gripped Bella's for comfort. He looked over at her every couple minutes to make sure she wasn't crying. Bella stared out the window, watching the trees and other cars pass and time slowly ticked by. No expression on her colorless face. She tried to keep her mind off things but it was difficult. She wished she had something to occupy herself. She wished she could get away from everything.

"Baby," Harry says, breaking the silence.

She hums in response.

"I understand if you just want to stay home tonight but I think it would be good for you to go out and get your mind off things. What do you say I take you to meet my friends for a few drinks, yeah?" Harry suggests.

Bella stays quite for a few moments.

"You could wear that new little dress that daddy got you," he hints as he softly pinches her thigh.

She stirred in her seat as her cheeks heated .
"I don't know anymore, Harry," she lets out a sad sigh.

"I know this is hard. I can't even being to imagine how you feel, Bells. I have big plans for us. I know everything is going to be okay. We can get though this. Besides, I think it's time for me to introduce you to some people that are very important to me," Harry explains.

"Umm, I mean I guess. Can we go late though? I kinda want to get some food and take a nap first," she says, finally agreeing to Harry's plans.

"Of course. I know a few good bars and low key clubs we can hit up. I'll tell the boys," he says while pulling into the long drive way that led to Harry's mansion.

"I still can't believe you actually live here," Bella says with wide eyes as she stifles a laugh.

"Why's that?" he asks.

Bella is hesitant to respond.

"I just never expected it to be this nice," she says.

"You're cute," he chuckles while sending a smirk to the small girl in the seat beside his.

Bella's pov

It's now 7:45 p.m.
My hair is straightened smoothly down my back, just brushing the top my butt. I brush it through one more time ensuring that there are no tangles. My makeup consists of a red holo eye with gold shimmer highlighting the center of my lid and a nude lip. I wanted something dramatic that would compliment my light eyes. My dress is short and black. It's tight on my curves. I feel good.

"Angel?" Harry knocks softly before entering our room.

"Yes babe," I say while clipping in my earrings.

"Holy shit," he stops in the door way.

I giggle and turn to face him. I flick a strand of my platinum hair over my highlighted shoulder. I put a hand on my hip.

"You like?" I ask teasingly.

"Mhmm" he hums while walking closer.

He holds the sides of my faces with his strong hands. My eyes meet his. I can usually see that glimmer of innocence and youth that he once had in his corrupt eyes but it's not there.I see lust and hunger in the emerald iris that darkens. My lips part as if I'm about to say something. Nothing comes out. His eyes leave mine and he glances at my painted lips before smashing his own into mine.

I'm taken back by the kiss. My hand presses onto his rock hard chest. I moan into his lips. His teeth press into my full bottom lip.

"You taste so good," He says before pressing his lips into mine once more.

"You look even better," he says while smirking and reaching his hand down to grab my ass. I yelp in response and Harry chuckles.

"Calm down," I laugh lightly.

"I don't know if I can control myself tonight," He winks.

"Well your just going to have to," I swat at his arm playfully.

"We should probably get going, babe. Our friends our waiting," Harry says while grabbing my hand before leading me out of the room.

A/N: hola!! schools almost out so that exciting but that also means i have hella last minute work to do. i've been so busy lately. i'm sorry i never update. i'll try to update more frequently over the summer. please continue to vote and comment!!! i love seeing what you have to say!! you guys can message me whenever!! i'll talk to you all soon!! xoxo
-alexa🥀