1.1

Harry and I received the food we ordered. He told me all about his family while we ate.

"My father started the company. He died 3 years ago from cancer but I have one sister and a mother back in London. I took over the company when he passed. He was a good dad, he worked a lot but nonetheless, he was a good dad," he shrugged and sipped on his wine.

I, on the other hand, sipped on water. I felt embarrassed because I was so young. Harry seemed so much older than me. So wise and responsible.

In return, I told Harry about my family.

"My mother is an author. Her name is Claire. She writes poetry books and romance novels. My dad's name is Ryan. He's a lawyer. My siblings are young and my parents absolutely adore them," I explain.

"That's interesting. How old are they?"he asks, wanting to know more.

"Evelyn is 14 and Lucas is 9," I say.

He nods.
"Gemma is 30," he says.

"Harry and Gemma. That's cute," I smile.

He nods and laughs. We continue eating and we are waiting on the bill. I begin digging in my purse for money, I know that my food was outrageous.

"Don't even bother pulling out money. I've got you covered, darling. You won't have to pay for anything as long as you're out with me," he says.

"Harry, are you sure? My food was pricy," I say shyly.

"Don't worry about it, baby," he says and I blush at the name he gave me and he noticed

"Oh did you like that?" he smirked up at me while counting out his money.

I didn't think he noticed. My face turns red and I bite on my bottom lip.

You are such a loser, Bella. Stop blushing like an idiot.

"Oh uh yeah um maybe," I stutter.

"I'll remember that," he winks.

Why does he have to be so hot?
I should not feel this away about my boss.

I sit in my seat, flustered, waiting for Harry to tell me we are leaving.

"Cmon," he says as he stands up.

He waits for me to walk to him so we can walk together. I feel his hand press onto the middle of my back, guiding my through the restaurant. As we walk out, the man working the front desk says, "Have a nice evening, Mr.Styles".
He grips me tighter.
He nods and gives a fake smile.

"Hey! That guy was nice! What was that for?" I ask.

"Did you not see how he was looking at you?" he asks in disgust.

"No, what happened?" I ask confused.

"He was checking you, practically undressing you in his mind," he spits.

Why dose he care?

"Oh," is all I say.

"I don't think you realize how bad you are wanted," he says as we walk up to the car.

I wiggle out of his grip and walk to my side of the car. Before I can open the door, Harry does it for me.

"I've got you, baby," he says and helps me into his car.

There's that nickname again.

"Thank you for taking me to lunch with you, Harry," I smile when he sits in the car next to me.

"Don't mention it," he says and grabs ahold of my hand.

I can't help but smile. His hand engulfs mine in a firm, sweet grasp. His long, ringer covered fingers are intertwined with mine. His thumb rubs soothing circles on my hand.

I enjoy being around Harry, probably a lot more than I should.

💋

A/N: Hey! I decided to update again while I had the time! I hope you enjoy this chapter, I think it's really cute. I'll update again asap. Please vote and comment, I really appreciate it. xoxo

-alexa🥀