2.6

BELLA'S POV

I wake to the sound of my soft chatter. I cringe at their voice. The only voices that I've heard these past few days. The voices that I wish so badly were Harry. I feel so weak and dirty. I've hardly ate, partially because and don't have and appetite and also because they haven't fed me much. My wrists sting from the deep cuts left by the rope that has kept my hands secured since I've been here.

So far, I have learned to keep my mouth shut and not fight back. They've hurt me. Badly. I know Harry is coming today to get me. I know he's bringing money. I know he's getting me back. He's going to die when he sees me.

I don't exactly know what I look like now because I haven't looked in a mirror in a while but I know my face is swollen because it's nearly numb from the bruising and crying. I imagine it's purple with hints of blue and black. I don't know how they expect to hide this from Harry. He's going to kill them when he sees me. I just know it. He's going to want to kill them again once he's finds it what they've done.  I stay silent in the cold room as I listen to their voices. Alex and Armani of course.

A chill is sent down my boney spine as the door creeks open. I don't want to look up.

A soft snicker rattles from the venomous mouth of one of the men.

"Good morning, sunshine. That little prick of yours is going to be here soon," he coos. It's Alex.

I shift uncomfortably in my chair as I listen to his footsteps progress towards me. I watch as his boot clad feet come into sight, my eyes trained on the wooden floor.

His clammy hand extends and cups my hollowed cheek.

A whine leaves my lips as I cower away.

"Be good for a while, pretty thing. We don't need any more bruises to hide, do we?" he murmurs, pinching my cheek harshly.

I shake my head nervously.

His hand pets at my matted hair.

"Good baby. You need cleaned up. Harry isn't going to be too pleased if he see you like this, huh?" he says.

I nod this time.

"I'll you a shower in a moment. It's too bad we have to give you back. I was just getting used to having your sweet face around," he mumbles deeply. I cringe as I feel his hand back on my face. His finger creep towards my mouth and my heart quickens.

His thumbs slips between my lips.

Tears prick at my eyes.

"Such a pretty little mouth, I'll miss it."

-

The comb roughly breaks through the knots in my wet hair. Alex insisted on getting me cleaned up. I almost would have rather stayed dirty then have him clean me. Although I don't actually feel clean. I don't think I ever will.

I haven't spoke a word. I refuse. There's nothing I can say now.

My fists are balled up, clutching the towel around my body as my back faces him, thankful I don't have to look at him.