1.7

I freeze in my steps at my father's words.
"Where did you hear that at?" I ask as my face turns red and my hands start to shake.

"Someone sent me photos last night of you with an older man at a club. First of all, you are only 19. You have no business being at a club, you can't even drink yet. Second of all, who the fuck is this guy?" my father yells.

"Dad, he's just my boss. I ran into him. Penelope wanted to go out and party last night, I'm sorry," I say.

I hate lying to my dad. I guess I'm not really lying. What i'm telling him is pretty true.

"Bullshit. If this man is your boss, he shouldn't have his hands all over you like they are in the photos. Fucking pervert," my dad spits.

I sigh in defeat. Tears prick my eyes. My throat burns.

"Who even sent you these photos," I ask, even though I already know who did.

"I have no idea. It was just a random number," he says.

"Sounds sketchy to me. Why would some random person send you photos of your daughter at a club with her boss?" I say, taking up for myself.
"Is there any way you can found out who sent them? It's seems to me like someone is just trying to get under your skin," I add.

My dad goes into his office and begins typing away in his computer.

"I'll do a search on the number," he says.

I stand in the door way of his office. My anticipation rising.

"Fucking Armani," he mutters finally.
"I knew that number looked familiar."

"The guy that used to work with you?" I ask, pretending to be clueless.

"Yes, he's held a grudge against me ever since I fired him. I replaced him because he tried to over run my business when I'm clearly in charge," my dad explains.

"See, he's just trying to make you mad. Those pictures aren't what they look like," I say, trying to cover up what happened.

"No, I think it's exactly what it looks like. I don't care who sent the pictures. You've been very sneaking lately and you've been going charging way over your limit on my cards. I'm going to have to cut you off," he says.

Tears spill from my eyes.

"But dad, he's just my boss," I cry.

"I think he's more than just your boss. I saw you kissing someone last night in the drive way, care to explain who that was?" he yells.

I stay silent. Maybe this is for the best.

"Fucking unbelievable. My 19 year old daughter is messing around with an older man. How old is he? Like 30? You are going to quit that internship. I will not allow this," he screams.

"Dad I can't just quit. This is my only opportunity to be an intern. I really need this. Dad, it's nothing. He's nothing," I sob.

I really can't loose this internship. I especially can't loose Harry. I hate having to lie about my feeling for him.

"Bella, I'm cutting you off either way. I don't care anymore. You are a disappointment to this family. Keep your fucking internship and your sugar daddy. I'm kicking you out. Pack your stuff and leave. I'm done funding you. Your old enough to live on your own anyways," he yells before storming out.

I'm left in my dads office, sobbing. I shakily grab my phone and begin dialing Harry's number. I wait for him to pick up as I tap my foot on the wood floor.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up, cmon," I mutter.

"Hello baby, what's wrong?" Harry answers.

"I need you to come get me," I sob.

"Daddy's on his way."

💋

A/N: Hello darlings. I know that's it's been a while since i've updated, I'm very sorry. I don't know when i'll be able to update next with school starting on Thursday but i'll try my best to post as soon as possible. Bella is such a crybaby lol. I'm sorry. If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment. Also please check out my other book, Mon Minou. xoxo

-alexa🥀