0.6

Third Person pov

The atmosphere around the two newly spotted strangers, is alive and exciting. Everyone is loose and happy and light on their feet from the booze they consumed. The young girl is intrigued by the broad beautiful man across the room. A smirk grows on his lips as he finds him drawn to the petite 19 year old that can't take her eyes off him.

Flirty feelings are created between the two. They want each other, it's obvious. The man moves closer to the girl, trying to get as close to her as possible. The girl's heart races as the older man approaches her, never breaking eye contact. The closer he comes, the more she is able to see of his face, finding him more and more attractive as he nears.

He is now standing in front of her, towering over her small figure. From a distance she looked tall and strong and bold but now that they are face to face and in front of the beautiful man, she seems vulnerable and small. His large, warm hand, finds its way to her waist. Her breath hitches in her throats and she can't breathe, not used to the man's foreign touch.

Tightening his grip around her, he uses his other hand to play with the straight strand of silky hair that fell in front of her face. He careful combs it behind her ear, giving him access to see her face. He leans in. Dangerously close to her.
"Follow me," he whispers in her exposed ear so only she could hear.

The girl hesitated to take her first step to follow the man with the name that she did not know. She nods her head softly and follows him anyway. A firm grip is still on her waist. She felt oddly comfortable in his grip. She finds herself walking up a beautiful marble staircase. The man guiding her to his room. She watches from behind him as his hand leaves her waist and lands on the door knob to closed door. She admires the back of his head. She notices how his hair is perfectly styled all around his head and his neck is tan and partially covered by the collar of his suit.

The door is open and ready for her to walk through. This isn't the first time she been in this situation, walking into a boys room, unsure of what will happen next. The girls nerves are through the roof, scared that her first time will be with a stranger, even if it's a stranger as beautiful as him. Her perfectly straight and white teeth are biting into her glossed bottom lip.

The door clicks behind them and they are alone. Silence fills the room. The tension between them is unbearable. His hands find its way the sides of the girls face, her beautiful, perfect face. Her diamond eyes, burn into his lustful green ones. Her moan escapes her lips as her back hits the wall behind her. Her head tilts up, allowing the man access to her sweet neck. She can feel his breathe against her, warm and minty. Her breathing deepens as his lips graze her sweet spot, making her whimper. His hands drop and begin to shake. His lips leave her neck. His body is no longer pressed against hers. Her body left against the wall, questions run though her mind.

"Lauren," he gasps.
His fingers run through his hair and his eyes close as he bends down.
"I'm sorry," he whispers only for her to hear.

He leaves, leaving his intern alone, frustrated and confused.

💋

A/N: Hey sugars!! This chapter is literally making me want to scream and i'm the one writing it!!! i love this chapter and i hope you guys do too. i'll update soon. please vote and comment!! xoxo

-alexa🥀