0.2

Harry's pov
I head home after I finish up a few things at work. I'm sitting in the comfort of my new red ferrari, at a stop light. I'll be alone tonight. My beautiful fiancé, Lauren, is on a business trip at the moment. She will be away for the next 3 weeks because she is looking for girls to model for her new clothing collection that will be released in the spring.

I'm upset that she will miss the party tomorrow. I love her dearly, I really do. She can just be a totally bitch sometimes. She's an only child, absolutely spoiled. Came from a very rich family. But none the less, I love her.

The light turns green and I go. I leave my thoughts of Lauren behind. I pull into my house moments later. New York traffic was horrendous tonight and I'm so happy to be home right now. I park my car in my garage, in between my Porsche and Cadillac.

I make my way inside, hanging my keys on rack inside. I take off my large YSL coat. It's only October but it's getting very cold already. I shiver when the warmth of my coat is pulled off me. My boots made a satisfying clicking sound as they hit the marble tile of my home that Lauren had put in.

I make my way into the living room. I plop down on the couch and kick my boots off. I pull out my phone and check to see if anyone has tried to contact me. I reply to a few emails and text messages before deciding to make dinner. It's about 6 o'clock and the only thing i've had is breakfast.

I pull food out from the fridge to make a kale salad and some grilled chicken. I cook up the food and played some music while I ate. I decided to used my record player and vinyls. Lauren doesn't like them, she likes everything modern. I like vintage.

I clean up my mess when I finish eating. I head up to mine and Lauren's bedroom. Only I will be sleeping in here tonight. I sit on my bed and check my phone once more. I've not heard from Lauren all day. I decide to call her. I wait for her to pick up.

One ring...two rings...three rings...four rings...voicemail.
I sigh and plug my phone in on the night stand next to me. I fall back into the many throw pillows Lauren thought would look good on our bed. I don't see the point in them. No one sees our bedroom but us. No one needs 20 pillows, no matter how cute they are. I begin tossing them on the floor. Lauren organizes them against the wall every night to make them look nice. No one sees them. Who cares?

When I'm done clearing off the bed, I get undressed. I'm left in my underwear and I head to the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I come back to bed and get in. I grab my phone and send a quick text to Lauren, I am assuming she is asleep so she will have something nice to wake up to.

Roll over in the cold bed so I'm on my side. The layers of sheets and plush duvet covered quilt ingulf my body as it sinks into the over priced mattress.I sigh in comfort. If only my love, Lauren, were next to me. I wonder if she misses me the same way I miss her right now.

I wonder what my new intern will be like. 19 is awfully young to be working at such a prestige place of work such as Styles & Co. Maria seems pretty confident in this girl so I can't be mad. She does seem pretty smart. I wonder what she looks like. How will I know who she is tomorrow? I don't even know her name.

I drift into a deep sleep with my intern on my mind.

💋

A/N: hello sugas. I decided to throw another update out there. I hope you enjoy it. Harry's fiancé, Lauren, is played by Margot Robbie. I'm in love with her. Please vote and comment if you are enjoying the book so far.

-alexa🥀