0.9

Third Person pov

The incident that occurred in Bella's office was short lived. Harry left after making his final statement. Days passed and awkward sexual tension grew between them. They managed to contain themselves. Bella stood her ground, she belonged to no one, especially not Harry. She kept to herself, in her office. Harry would occasionally come in and check up on her and assign her new jobs. He mostly did that as an excuse to see her, even if it was just for a moment.

He grew fonder of the 19 year old, across the hall. He claimed she was the best intern he and had, his opinion may be biased. He adored how focused she was when she would type on her computer or write on paper. He loved how she would twirl the telephone cord nervously as she spoke to clients on the phone. He noticed how dedicated she was to do everything to the best of her ability, he appreciated that.

Bella was curious about the 28 year old across the hall. He was confusing, to say the least. He lead her on, he has a fiancé, he kissed her, he claimed her as his. She did not like this man, or at least she didn't want to. She found him intimidating and powerful with all of his money and glory. She noticed how women in the office desired him. They threw them selves at him each and everyday, making anger burn in Bella's small chest. Why is she angry? She doesn't like him. He's awful. He's handsome, but awful.

He strolled the halls with his head held high and his long legs carried him with confidence. He would peep his head in Bella's office, a smirk on his lips and a soft gaze in his eyes. He wanted her. He had never seen someone like her. Someone so innocent and beautiful with such an attitude. He wanted the only girl in the building that didn't want him. Ironic.

Harry watched her walk into Styles & Co. with her short pencil skirts and heels. He found it hard to contain himself. He spent a lot of time in his office, dreaming about bending his intern over his desk, feeling her against him. She thought about Harry too. Bella day dreamed about his chiseled face and long fingers. She made her self mad. She knew it was wrong to think about her boss in such a way but she couldn't help herself.

-

Bella's pov

5 minutes till lunch. Thank god. I think I may ask Maria to join me for lunch if she isn't busy. I was finishing up a paper for Mr.Styles when he walked in.

"Uh hello, Bella," he said for the 100th time today.
I sigh.

"Hello, sir," I smile.
"I just finished the paper for you. I'm about to head to lunch," I add.

Stay calm, Bella.

"Oh yeah, thank you, Bella. You are such a good worker, I didn't expect you to get done so fast," he praises as he begins walking in my room.

I smile and my cheeks turn pink.

Stop it Bella!

"Well, anyways I was just wondering if you would maybe want to go to lunch with me?" Harry offers.

Really?
He wants to take me to lunch?

A smirk spreads across my face as I think about my answer.

This should be fun.

"Depends on where you're taking me?" I raise an eyebrow and stare into his vivid eyes.

He pauses. Shocked by my response. Speechless, his hands sweep through his hair. His softly bites his lip.

"Well umm, where ever you'd like, I suppose?" he finally says.

"Really? You'll take me anywhere?" I smirk, teasing him.

His face is red and he's flustered. He groans.

"Will you just go with me? Please?," he asks.

"Someone sounds desperate. Since you're practically begging me, I can't say no. I'm only going because I feel sorry for you," I laugh.

"Bella! I am not desperate! Any of these women would love to go to lunch with me! I'm trying to do something nice for you. Are you going or not? " He yells.

Maybe I took the joke too far.

"Well now you sound cocky. Why don't you ask them, then?" I say coldly.

He stares at me. Eyes hard and jaw clenched. Arms crossed.

"Because you're mine. Get your stuff. We're going to lunch."

💋

A/N: Hey! it's been a minute. I've been so busy and exhausted lately. Hope you like this chapter. I'll update soon. Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter. xoxo

-alexa🥀