0.4

Harry's pov
It's 5:00 p.m. and my house is filled with party planners. It's been like this all morning. Large tables and chairs and vases of flowers are being arranged around my house.  Lauren throws parties all the time so I'm used to this. People should start showing up in about two hours so I have plenty of time to get ready and get the house decorated.

Maria should be coming over early to help out. I should probably get ready. I get in the shower and then I get dressed. I out on a white button up, black pants, black blazer, and a black tie. Now I'm doing my hair. I blow dry it and style it the way I want to.

Shortly after that, I head downstairs and I spot Maria helping people out and telling them where to put things.

"You look wonderful, Harry," Maria smiles.
"Everything does," she adds and motions to things in the room.

"Yeah, everything is coming together," I agree.

We begin talking more about the party. She guides me through my house, showing me things that I missed while I was getting ready. We spend the rest of the time helping out the decorators and cooks.

A few people finally showed up. Maria and I talked to them as more people filled the house. We talked about business and what has been going on in our lives recently.

It's 7:40 p.m. now and the house is full. Basically everyone is here and has started drinking. We are going to start eating at 8 and hopefully everyone should be here by then.

Family, Friends, and coworkers are seated and standing all around my house. Luckily my house is large enough to accommodate all of these people.

I was in the middle of talking to Zayn, a man I work with when something catches my eye.

A girl.

A girl with long needle straight, platinum blonde hair.
It shines under the dimmed lights of the house.
It looks soft and silky as it sways down her back when she takes a step.
Her eyes are a light icy blue that remind of a harsh New York winter day, when everything is cool and blue.
Even from a distance, I can seem them twinkle and shift.
Her lips are a soft pink.
They look plump and full and unbelievable soft.
I get an urge to want to feel them move against mine.
She has small, doll like, facial features.
Her skin is on the fair side.
She has this stunning glow to her. She just shines.
She stands out.
My eyes follow the curves of her body.
Surveying the wideness of her hips and her small waist that leads up her breast that are mostly covered by the clingy fabric of her black sleek dress.
The dress has an opening on her right leg, putting it on display. Long and tall.
It looks smooth and freshly shaved.
Her milky skin glows and shines.
Her ankles and toes covered with the thin black strap of her heels that make her at least two inches taller.
She moves with such ease and grace.
Sways her hips.
Takes light steps.
Flips the hair off her shoulder and away from her face.
A beauty created by angels.

She looks in my general direction.
We lock eyes and in that moment, I can't move or speak.

I can't break my eyes away from her.

I don't want to.

💋
A/N: Hey dolls! I really hope you like this chapter. Harry sees Bella!! Hopefully your as excited as I am about this! This next chapter may or may not include smut, just giving you a friendly warning. I'm sorry if that isn't something you like. If you did like this chapter please vote and comment. xoxo

-alexa🥀