2.4

My eyes feel heavy and I can barely walk but I continue to be pulled by the man I just met. My words are slurring and I can't make sense of anything going on around me. There must have been something in my drink.

"Alex umm hey please stop," I say, trying to put proper words together.

"I don't think so, love," Alex says coldly.

He continues pulling me aggressively towards a large black SUV. Two muscular men stand on either side of the vehicle.

"B-But what about umm Harry?" I say as I struggle to focus my eyes.

"Fuck him. You're never going to see that son of a bitch ever again," Alex says as he swings the car door open and pushes me in.

My eyes well up with tears. I'm so confused and scared.

Alex gets in the passenger seat. The two large men that were guarding the car get in beside me. Another man is driving. Alex looks back at me. I sink into the black leather seats. I'm smashed between the two scary men. I'm uncomfortable next to them.

"What's happening?" I sob.

"Boys, knock her out. The pill isn't working fast enough," he instructs.

I start squirming as the man on my left tries to hold me down but I try to resist.

"Let's get out of here," Alex orders the driver who immediately begins to back out.

"Bella," I hear Harry yell from outside the car. He's running towards us, out of the club.

"We gotta go. Fucking step on it," Alex yells.

I let out a sob that shakes through my whole body. It's too late. We are speeding out of the parking lot as I feel a cold needle poke my skin. Pain shoots through me but I'm suddenly too tired to care. All I care about right now is Harry. Hot tears burn down my cheeks. Two strong arms are pinning me down. I can still hear Harry screaming. The driver rolls down his window and sticks a gun out and begins firing behind us. Load gun shots ring my ears. I struggle to breathe as tears fall. Darkness surrounds me.

I wake up to the sound of talking. Two men. Both voices sound slightly familiar. An unbearable pounding feeling shoots through my head. Everything is sore. I attempt to open my eyes. They are so heavy and tired. They burn from crying so much. My mouth is dry, I can't speak. After rapidly blinking, I finally open my eyes fully.

I'm in a chair, a wooden desk chair that is very uncomfortable. My sore hands are behind my back, held together by handcuffs that's are a few sizes too tight. My wrist are probably cut. I wince in pain as I try to shake them off.  My bruised ankles are tied to the legs on the chair. I can't move. I look around the large room I'm in.

Everything in the room looks luxurious and expensive. It appears to be a bed room. I wonder if this is Alex's house. I have to get out of here.

I attempt to get free. I try my best to break the hand cuffs that are restraining me. I guess I was being too loud because the door began to open.

"I think our little angel is finally awake,"  the voice says from behind the door.

I stop what I'm doing. My palms begin to sweat. I want to cry but I think I've ran out of tears. The knob twists. Standing in the door way is Alex and Armani.