2.1

Bella's pov

Harry trying to get in my pants 24/7 has given me an odd boost of confidence. He wants me so bad. I'm genuinely not in the mood though. I'm trying to get over the fact that my family has practically disowned me.

I've decided the only way one can get over a situation like this is to act like i️t doesn't bother you at all. No more crying and moping around. I️ don't need mommy and daddy anymore anyways. Harry is all I️ need. He's so fucking rich, I️ really don't need to go to college. Of course, I'm still going to finish school and get a job. I️ do want to be successful and make my own money. I️ trust him though. He will take care of me.

Harry opens the car door for me. He holds his hand out. I️ place my hand on top of his and he helps me out of the luxurious car. We walk hand in hand to the front doors of the restaurant.

"Hello, Mr.Styles," greets the door man.

"Good morning sir. Thank you," Harry nods with a smile as he walks through the door.

Everyone knows Harry. It's odd. I️ wonder if Harry knows them.

We get seated at a booth. I️ glance over the menu in silence. I'm really not starving, I️ suppose I️ will just order something light.

"So I️ was thinking, do you maybe want to go shopping after this?" Harry speaks up.

I️ slowly tilt my menu downward, I️ stare into his eyes. He smirks.

"Shopping? What kind of shopping?" I️ ask, obviously intrigued.

"Well I️ was just wondering if you needed anything. New clothes or something. Anything really," he mumbles.

"Yeah that sounds fine," I️ smirk back.

I️ really don't want Harry to blow all his money on me but if he's offering to take me shopping, why not pick up a few things I️ need.

"Good. There's a nice shop area close by. I️ go there all the time, has lots of big designers," Harry mentions.

I nod.

We finished breakfast and left the restaurant. Harry opened the car door for me. I️ have a feeling he is only taking me shopping to get my mind off things. He got in on his side. His watch catches the light of the sun as he hand rests on the steering wheel. Clouds littered the sky, small specks of light peak through. The city was busy today. It's getting cooler out. People are starting to bring out their heavier coats and boots.

New fall/winter styles are making an appearance through the city. Big brands are getting ready for fashion week. I️ attend i️t every year with my family. I️ don't know if I️'ll get to go this year considering what's going on right now. I️ frown at the thought.

Harry finds a parking spot along the side of the road. He pays for the parking meter and we begin walking. His hand grabs onto mine. My eyes glance down at our fingers that are intertwined. A smile plays on my lips. My eyes glance up. Harry is already smirking at me.

He presses a kiss on my cheek. My cheeks turn red and my face gets hot. I smile and crinkle my eyes shut as a giggle escapes my lips. He presses another kiss on my neck. I bite my lips and pull away from him.

"You're mine, baby," he says.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the YSL store.

We step in and all of the workers dart their eyes towards us. Their eyes widen when they recognize Harry. They then glance at me. I step behind Harry and grip his hand tighter. He glances back at me.

"Hey what's wrong," he asks.

"Uh nothing. Everyone's looking at us," I shrug.

"Don't be nervous, baby. You're okay," he coos.

"Everyone knows you and you're with...me," I mumble.

The workers eyes are still burning into me. I can feel their dirty looks.

"Stop," he says through his teeth.

I guess he didn't like that I said that. I shrug i️t off and let go of his hand. I try to ignore the workers stares. I flip through the racks of clothing.

A worker approaches Harry.

"Can I help you find anything, Mr.Styles," she asks while batting her eyes.

"No, we're just looking. Thanks though," he gives her a fake smile.

Her face turns red and she nods.
Harry turns his back on her.
She leaves.

Harry's hand is pressed to my back.
"Do see anything you want, baby?" he whispers to me.

My bottom lip is starting to hurt as i️t sits in between my teeth that are biting down on i️t.

"I like this shirt and this dress," I say shyly, showing him the pieces I pick out.

"Those are lovely. I think you'd like nice in this skirt and this coat," He says pulling the items off the rack.

My eyes widen. This is getting out of hand.

"I don't know Harry. I don't want you to waste your money on this stuff," I say as I start to put my clothes back.

"I'm not wasting i️t. I'm spending i️t on someone I care about. I want you to have these things," Harry says.

"Get whatever you want, babe," he says.

I stand there for a moment. I grab the clothes off the rack again and hesitantly start walking towards the register.

Just as I place my items in the counter, the door opens. A petite girl with blonde steps in. She removes her oversized sunglasses and shows her face. Two other girls follow behind her. My sister.

A/N: im sorry i never update. i've been working on this chapter forever and it not even good. anyways. grace ryan lancaster will be playing bella's sister. i hope u enjoy this chapter. i'll talk to you guys soon. mwah xoxo
-alexa🥀