2.5

Harry's POV

My fist is tightly clenching the phone in my hand, it feels as though it could bend in half at any minute. I can't even see straight I'm so mad. A part of me wants to cry, I can't loose Bella. I don't even want those men around her. I just want to hear her voice.

I don't know what to do. I genuinely can't give Alex that money. If I give into him, he'll start using me. He's forgetting how he betrayed me years ago.

He is right in a way; me and him did plan this business. It wasn't all my idea. Alex is dangerous though. Around the time that we started to get serious about creating this company, Alex got into some pretty crazy things. He began doing drugs and lying to me. He couldn't be trusted. I cut him off for several years. I hadn't spoke to him in so long. It wasn't until a few months ago that I ran into him.

I found him at a business conference up state. He started his own brand. He claimed he sobered up. He seemed happy and content with the brand he created for himself but I guess not. Last night we were supposed to meet and talk about business. I was possibly considering collaborating with his company, in hopes of restoring our friendship and hopefully becoming partners again. I guess he had other plans in store.

Now I sit here with my arm wrapped up in countless layers of bandages for a bullet that pierced through my bicep just last night. I haven't been able to sleep. There's too much on my mind, especially now.

I have to get her back. I can't let them be near her for much longer. They might even try to brainwash her.

I take a large swig of the bitter liquor from the glass bottle in my hand. I cringe as it burns down my throat.

I was supposed to protect her. I was supposed to take care of her and watch over her. She supposed to be safe and okay. I let this happen. How could I have been so stupid? I shouldn't have left her.

"Harry," I hear my front door open and a voice call through my house.

It's a women's voice. She walks through the entrance, into the living room. It's Maria.

"Maria," I say as I take another generous drink.

"Hey what's going on? Are you okay?" she asks hesitantly.

"Not at all. Bella's gone. Alex and Armani took her. I don't know what's going to happen. They want me to pay them some absurd amount to get her back," I explain.

"Oh Harry," she sighs, taking a seat next to me in the couch. "I remember you telling me that you were going to meet up with Alex. I wanted to see how things went. I hadn't heard from you today so I wanted to check on you," she adds.

"I don't know what to do. I want to fucking kill them," I say, clenching my fist around the bottle.

"I'm sure," she mumbles.

We sit in silence for a moment. I continue to drink for the large bottle in my hold.

"Take is easy, Har. This isn't helping," she says grabbing the bottle from me.

"I want her back. I want to kill him, Maria. He deserves to fucking die," I spit.

"Then do it. Kill him," she says nonchalantly.