0.7

Third Person POV

The weekend after the party was filled with confusion and so so many questions. Bella left the event after the man disappeared and left her alone in the room. Bella, being young and naïve, took the incident personally. She wondered if the stunning, older man, thought she was unattractive or too young to be fooling with. His words repeated in her mind.

"Lauren."

Who is Lauren? Bella was worried maybe he was married. Guilt and regret took over. She spent her weekend at home. In the comfort of her room. She occasionally did homework and watched Netflix like most teens.

Harry, on the other hand, spent his weekend stressing about the love of his life, Lauren. Would she found out? Lauren doesn't deserve this, Harry thought. He contemplated telling her but he decided that nothing serious even happened and he hasn't spoke to her much. He didn't want to ruin her trip and upset her. Harry blamed his actions on the fact that he had been drinking and misses Lauren.

That was only half true. In all honesty, Harry only had 2 drinks before he took Bella up to his room. He did miss Lauren, a lot but not enough to cheat on her.
Bella was irresistible.
Bella was young.
Bella was beautiful.
Bella was different.

Monday rolls around.
Harry and Bella both have work today. Little do they know, they have already met. Harry dresses in his typical business outfit. Slacks and a button up. Bella wants to make a good impression for her first day, she's dressed in a pencil skirt and a button up blouse with heels. Her makeup and hair are flawless.

She walks in the building with confidence. She finds some familiar faces when she walks in. She walks up to the front desk and tells the woman typing on the computer why she is here.

"I'm the new intern," Bella states.

The woman glances up from her computer and smirks at her.

"You'll report to Mr. Styles. He's on the top floor. Room 7001. Always make eye contact with him and be sure to always call him sir or Mr. Styles," she tells me.

"Oh um ok, thank you," She smile nervously.

"Ha good luck," She heard her mutter as she walked away.

Feeling uneasy, Bella step into the fancy elevator and press the last button. It dings and just before the door shuts, Maria rushes to get in with her.

"Oh hi," she squeaks.

"Oh thank goodness you're here, hello Maria," she say back.

The elevator starts to move up.

"Are you nervous, Bella ?" Maria asks concerned.

"Um yeah a little. I don't even know his name or what he looks like. What if he doesn't like me?" She ask as she bites her bottom lip and taps her toe quickly.

"His name is Harry, I'll be honest with you, he's stunning," she whispers as if someone is in the elevator with them that she doesn't want to hear her.

"Really ?" Bella giggles.

"Oh my gosh yes. Where were you at the party? You disappeared after I rescued you," Maria asks.

Her heart drops into her stomach and she takes a deep breath.

The elevator dings and the doors open. Thank the lord. Saved by the bell, literally, Bella thought.

"Umm I'll tell you later, over lunch  maybe  ?" Bella suggested.

"That's a great idea. I know just the place," Maria smiles and guides her to Mr. Styles office.

She knocks on the door before opening it.
"Come in," she heard a deep, slow spoken, British voice say.

Maria opens the door and inside sits Mr.Styles at his desk. Maria steps in and Bella follows. Harry's head lifts up and his attention is now on them. His eyes widen as he immediately recognized his new intern. He clears his throat and wipes his palms on his pant legs and stands up.

Bella looks into her bosses eyes. Realizing she looked into his once before. He's the man from the party. The man who lead her on. She gulps and takes a step towards him with her hand out, pretending like she's never seen him before.

"Hello, I'm your new intern. I am Bella Scott," she smiles as Harry grips her small, delicate hand.

"Um nice to meet you, I'm Harry uh I mean Mr.Styles, call me Mr.Styles. Not Harry, don't call me Harry. I don't know why I said that. Well I guess you could call me Harry. I don't know that might be unprofessional. Maybe just call me, Mr.Styles. Yeah that's probably best," he stutters and stammers on.

Why is he like this?
Is he nervous?
Bella thought she was supposed to be nervous.

She laughed and gave  him a small smile.
"Ok," is all she can manage to say.

There is an awkward sexual tension between the two. Maria is talking but neither one of them are listening. They are looking at each other.

"Hey! You two! Are you even listening ?" Maria asks, annoyed.

"Oh uh, no, I'm sorry," Harry apologizes.

"I said that I had some important news to discuss with you. There is something I need you to look at. Is it ok if Bella stays in here?," Maria asks.

Harry stops for a moment and looks at Bella. He shrugs and sighs, running his hand through his hair.
"Uh yeah sure, that's fine. What is this about though ?," he asks.

"Lauren," Maria says.

💋

A/N: Hello dolls. I made this chapter longer than usual because I feel like it is really important. I really enjoyed writing this chapter and I can't wait to publish what will happen next. I've been busy lately with family and friends so i've not updated in a few days. I'll update soon. If you liked this chapter please vote or comment. xoxo

-alexa🥀