1.2

Third Person pov
2 weeks have passed since Harry and Bella went to lunch. Tuesday's and Thursday's are when Bella has classes.
Monday's, Wednesday's , and Friday's are her works days with Harry. They miss each other the days they aren't a together. Harry walks down the halls of his business, hoping the angel like girl is in her office doing everything she is told for Harry. Disappointment fills him when he peeps in the room to find it empty.

Bella's mind plays tricks on her as she strolls through campus, thinking every tall, handsome man is Harry. She can only hope. She hates that she does this but she simply can't help it. She's addicted and Harry is her drug.

They both get anxious as Friday rolls around, finally eating to see each other. Despite the fact that they've gone on numerous little "dates", it's never enough. They both have a craving for more. Harry tries hard to get Bella to fall for him. She very stubborn and holds her ground but he is charming to say the least. She is still unsure about Harry. She adores the older man, he's a sweetheart at times. Harry is rich and is very demanding. He intimidates Bella in the best way.

She finds it attractive that Harry has so much control over her. He is very protective and concerned when it comes to Bella. The men in the office drool over her, especially Harry. He would do anything for her in a heart beat.

Bella walks into Styles & Co. with her hair straightened, almost long enough to reach her ass that is hugged by the fabric of her dress. It compliments her curves amazingly. She knew this, Harry knew this too.

Her heels click with each step she takes to the elevator. She bumps into Maria before she reaches Harry's office.

Bella's pov

"Bella," Maria gasps, speechless.

I smirks to myself and flick a strand of behind me.

"You look stunning," she says.

"Thank you, I felt like dressing up a little today. Is it too much?" I ask.

"On anyone else, I would say yes but you're young and you have the body for it," she compliments.

"Thank you," I giggle.

"Well anyways, Mr.Styles has some work for you already so stop and see him first," she says as I walk off.

I reach Harry's office. The door is open and Harry hasn't noticed me in the door way. I lightly knock on the door to get his attention. He glances up.

"Fuck, baby," he says as his jaw practically drops to the floor.

I smile and step in, closing the door behind me.

Something comes over me.

Time to play.

"I can't believe you," he growls.

"What? Is something wrong?" I ask, innocently.

"Get your ass over here," he says, making me smirk.

I make my way over to him. Hips swaying with each step. I walk painfully slow, taking my time. Teasing.

His chair is pushed out from his desk. I stand beside him  and he spins his chair to the side so I'm between his legs. I notice a bulge growing in his pants, making them tight.

I'm looking at the ground. A smile playing on my lips. Harry hasn't said anything yet and that scares me. I won't dare to look at him.

Slap.

Harry's hand came in contact with my ass. A firm spank, making it jiggle a little. A gasp. My eyes make their way up to meet his. Dark and full of lust. An infamous smirk on  his face.

His hands are both wrapped around me, gripping my ass.
"Call me daddy."

💋

A/N: WTF DID I JUST WRITE AHH. IF YOU COULDNT TELL, SOME SMUT IS HAPPENING SOON SO HERES A FRIENDLY WARNING. I've never done this before so IM SO SORRY if i SUCK. I'm trying my best!! Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter. I'll update real soon for you thirsty hoes;)  jk ily. xoxo

-alexa🥀