2.0

Her inviting, sweet, voice pulls me in. I throw the covers off of me. I rub my eyes and groan as I sit up straight and small pops erupt from my bones. I sigh as I continue to listen to Bella's soft singing.

I didn't know she could sing. There's probably lots of things I don't know about my girl. I stand and adjust my boxers.

I walk to the bathroom that is right next to my room. Sure enough Bella is standing at the sink, brushing her long blonde hair. She doesn't now I'm standing in the door way.

Her little hands smooth out her hair as she continues to run the brush through the ends of it. It shines under the warm lighting of the bathroom. She flips her hair behind her shoulder. It cascades down her back and moves slightly with her body.

She's not wearing any makeup yet. She's about to pull out her makeup bag when I stop her.

"Bella, baby," I say.

She jumps and turns toward me. She stops singing her sweet song. She places her hand over her chest. She's only wearing a small, silky, white robe.

"That was beautiful dear," I complimented as I step into the bathroom with her.

"You scared me, Harry. Ahh I'm so embarrassed," she says as she avoids eye contact with me. Her eyes are fixed on her fuzzy white slippers that are covering her feet.

"No need to be embarrassed, doll. I think you have a wonderful voice. I didn't know you could sing like that," I say as move closer to her.

I grab her chin and force her to look at me. Her cheeks are flushed. She has a natural glow to her skin. Her eyes meet mine. Those sweet baby blues. Her bare lashes bat at me. Her full bottom lip is fixed between her teeth.

"Thank you," she says quietly.

Her soft hand grips my wrist and I loose my grip on her chin.

"Beautiful," I whisper in her ear before a place a kiss on her neck. She tilts her head as she lets out a shaky breath. I put my hands on her hips.

Her hands grip my biceps. Her freshly washed hair smells sweet and clean. I can smell a trace of perfume on her neck. A burry my face into her neck. I place more kisses along her collar bone and base of her neck.

"Ok babe," she giggles.

I pull away to catch her smile. Her eyes are lit up. She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. She is truly an angel. I can't take my eyes off her.

"Harry, can we get breakfast?" she asks as her smile grows.

"Anything you want, baby," I say.

I wait at the bottom of the steps. I tap my foot and check my watch. It's nearly noon, it looks like we will be going for brunch if she doesn't hurry up.

"Cmon my love," I call.

" I'm coming, Im coming," she calls back as she rushed out of our bed room.

She is dressed in black, flowy pants. A plain shirt. A tan jacket. Simple sneakers. A tiny hand bag.

She stands at the stop of the stair case and begins twirling.