Unpredictable ~Ashton Irwin~

Courtney is a woman that's undeniably different. With her shy demur and fiery attitude, she's not like most girls. Her dark brown hair and blue eyes make her a favorite among guys; that is when her two older brother's don't scare them off before they even have a chance.

She's only met one guy that actually got through her two older brother and dad. He's one of the sweetest guys she's ever met. Blake's been with her for almost two years and things have never been better. Or so she thinks. 

Being from a town with not much going her choices of job's are pretty limited; she's a librarian but don't let the job title fool you. She loves to have fun and is always up for a good time.

When two members of the band 5 Seconds of Summer venture into the library while she's working, she never expected to be put into a situation where everything changes. This small town girl is thrust into a world she never dreamed about. Cities and places she had never thought about visiting.

But when people are together for a while feelings change, life changes, and unexpected things happen. How will Courtney make do with all these changes? 

Hoping that you enjoy this story. It honestly is one of my favorites that I have finished. Description is edited 9/25/2019