Chapter 17.

Courtney

I smiled, trying to forget about the throbbing pain in my temples, as I watched Luke and the others sitting on the small couch placed in the space allotted for their Livestream.

My laughs could barely be contained as I saw Luke roll his eyes at the three other band mates of his, who were currently not paying the slightest bit of attention to the fact that they were live and being recorded.

"He acts like he's done with them but honestly he loves them like brothers." I turned, catching Liz standing beside me, talking about her youngest son. She was watching on as the three guys were bickering back and forth about some nonsense prop, a light laugh escaping her lips.

A yawn passed through my almost sealed shut lips, giving away the fact that I didn't get enough sleep last night. The lack of sleep is the main reason that I have a headache right now. I haven't had a good night's sleep in over a week, and it's really all because of the same dream I keep having.

It's not scary or anything like that, I just feel like I'm searching for something that but don't know what. Like I'm sitting on my bed and all the sudden everything disappears and I'm left in a blacked out room, with a voice whispering things to me. I've not figured out what they say but it's really weird. Somewhere in the middle of it, there's a baby or child crying out.

"Court?" Liz tapped on my shoulder making me turn and look at her.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to head out? Get something to eat? They will probably be on there for a while." She said softly, as we were actually pretty close to the cameras; closer than we thought, anyway. I nodded my head as I grabbed my big hoodie off one of the chairs that were set up behind the camera crew.

I probably looked like a hobo since I just had plain sweats and a hoodie on but I really couldn't be bothered to find a pair of jeans that were dark enough and would fit me right now. I was bloating so bad at the moment that barely anything in my bags fit me. I was sure that my period would be starting because of all the symptoms that I had lately. I literally am the grouchiest person to be around during it, and there cramps were horrendous.

As we walked out the back there were a few people who work for YouTube standing around. We didn't really talk much to them; more or less we got into the car and headed out without muttering a word to that many people.

I watched as we drove around, looking for any place that might have food. Even though the YouTube building had food, it really wasn't food that appealed to me. When we found a nice little place we were immediately inside and looking for something to eat.

"Have you found anything you like?" Liz asked me as she inspected the menu. I put my menu down on the table, a groan escaping my lips.

"No, nothing sounds really appetizing to me right now." I wrapped my arms around my stomach, feeling sick to my stomach just at the thought of eating.

"You okay?" She asked as she noticed my uncomfortable face. I placed a fake smile on my face, reassuring her that it was nothing that I couldn't handle. No reason for her to worry about a period.

When someone came round to our table we ordered. I just got a regular 'Fish and chips' as both Liz and the waiter told me what it actually was. We finished our meal earlier than we thought, so we decided to do a little looking around to kill some time. Even though we had no clue where we were at, we went on search down the street. 

As we passed one building, I looked at the name. Wondering what it meant; since it was spelled really weird.

"How about this one, it looks pretty interesting?" I asked Liz. She agreed, already heading inside. Once I was inside as well, I looked around and laughed. It was a gag shop filled with different items to prank people with. Liz looked around the room finally stopping her gaze on me.